What Elite would you be?

OP Prophet of Ark

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Great afternoon Spartans and Elites! So please not I'll be using the Elites from Halo games 1 and 2! So lets get started! Elite minor(Blue elite), you are the most toughest there ever was! Your always put into battle first because you know you don't need that fancy armor to put fear into your enemies! Elite Major(Red elite), just like the elite minor but better! Elite Ultra(White elite), you are strong, may that fist of yours break those visors! Elite Zealot(Gold elite), silent and swift, they don't know what hit them! Elite Spec-ops(I'm pretty sure the Black and Brown elite), you stuck Master Chief very many times before he blew up the maw! Elite Honor Guard(Red and Yellow), I stand here and wait until needed, but hey I look super awesome! And I get a staff! I know I left out a couple of elites, I just wanted to focus on these 6! Also I might be wrong on with some of these ranks so please don't bash me! Always thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day Halo community!
*Please note* I remembered that the red elite is the Elite Major!
Elite Zealot
Elite spec ops I love the look of their armor
Isn't the golden-armored one an Elite General, or am I mistaken? Whatever, I choose that one.
I like being zealot however arbiter is better.
Isn't the golden-armored one an Elite General, or am I mistaken? Whatever, I choose that one.
Best armor in reach.
Definitely Zealot. I love their golden armor.
Zealot.
Zealot has always been gold, except for Reach, 4 and 5.
There are also many different types of Zealot, such as Supreme Commander, so Sangheili Generals could also don the same combat harness.
TRITONK175 wrote:
Zealot.
Which kind of zealot though
Zealot has always been gold, except for Reach, 4 and 5.
There are also many different types of Zealot, such as Supreme Commander, so Sangheili Generals could also don the same combat harness.
Gold zealots were in 1-3 but when reach came out they changed all of the elites armors. The general was the only in reach but the zealots design changed to a long helmet with red armor.
My precious Elite Ultra ALL THE WAY! I love the armor so much. If playable elites return, the Elite Ultra had better come back too... Or I'll be really mad...
I think I would be like Spec ops Elite or some Ultra.
I like elite ultras.
Especially their eyes.
Ultra, they look cool and are a total nuisance!
None of the above, I say Fleet Master
Finally someone recognizes that not everyone here identifies themselves as a Spartan! I can die in peace.
Aside from considering myself a Forerunner (not a digital Promethean one) the Sangheili are in my blood.

I would be a Zealot for sure, carrying around my energy sword and carbine perhaps.

If I were to pick an option that wasn't in your poll, then Supreme Commander. My Sangheili name would be Emili 'Vadumee
definitely a Zealot
Spec-ops
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4