2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Definitely Halo 2
StrikGhost wrote:
Definitely Halo 2
We can hope that one of the remaining seasons will be for Halo 2, even better would be if it gets more than 1 Season.
StrikGhost wrote:
Definitely Halo 2
We can hope that one of the remaining seasons will be for Halo 2, even better would be if it gets more than 1 Season.
Well you have a good point.
StrikGhost wrote:
StrikGhost wrote:
Definitely Halo 2
Well you have a good point.
I would also like to see new remastered maps for Halo 2 Anniversary as well.
Halo 2 classic? Really? I prefer that they put content to Halo Reach or 4, titles that are more balanced.
Symbilyst wrote:
Halo 2 classic? Really? I prefer that they put content to Halo Reach or 4, titles that are more balanced.
  • Halo Reach and Halo 4 already has had a season dedicated to those titles, but Halo 2 Classic/Anniverary never received a season like the other Halo games.
  • Halo Reach and Halo 3 already have had more than 1 Season, so it would be fair for Halo 2 Classic/Anniversary to get a dedicated season and new content as well.
Symbilyst wrote:
  • Halo Reach and Halo 4 already has had a season dedicated to those titles, but Halo 2 Classic/Anniverary never received a season like the other Halo games.
  • Halo Reach and Halo 3 already have had more than 1 Season, so it would be fair for Halo 2 Classic/Anniversary to get new content as well.
content is still missing for halo 4, halo reach needs skins and new visors, for halo 2 Anniversary I also agree that it must also have a little love but Halo 2 classic? meh, zzz.
Symbilyst wrote:
Symbilyst wrote:
  • Halo Reach and Halo 3 already have had more than 1 Season, so it would be fair for Halo 2 Classic/Anniversary to get new content as well.
content is still missing for halo 4, halo reach needs skins and new visors, for halo 2 Anniversary I also agree that it must also have a little love but Halo 2 classic? meh, zzz.
  • They could combine Halo Reach and Halo 4 in one Season for adding just skins and do bug fixes for those games.
  • For Halo 2 Classic if possible, they could do a texture update, similar to Halo CE weapons and vehicles.
  • For Halo 2 Anniversary, they could add Spartan/Elite customizations and new remastered maps.
Just looking at the results, I’m not surprised. Halo 2 is seriously being slept on rn.
A Halo 2: Classic and Anniversary would be great.
What game should get a Season Update after season 6 rolls out. Also post any ideas and new content that you would like to see for the game that you picked or Wishlist.

I picked Halo 2 Classic/Anniversary since I feel like its the only 2 game in MCC that has not received anywhere near the same content as the other Halo games. I would also like to see a Map DLC or a full Remaster of all of the Halo 2 Classic maps for Halo 2 Anniversary.
Ideally I want to see some performance fixes across the whole MCC. Aside from that, and Halo 3 Anniversary, I would only be interested in more Halo Reach armor that I can use in the campaign.
The game the least people voted for got the season xD
We have seriously had 4 seasons in a row now where Halo 3 has been the main focus. Even the "Halo 4 season" had more Halo 3 things than h4 things, I'm not kidding.
halo 2
Spam8358 wrote:
The game the least people voted for got the season xD
We have seriously had 4 seasons in a row now where Halo 3 has been the main focus. Even the "Halo 4 season" had more Halo 3 things than h4 things, I'm not kidding.
I have been seeing that some people want weapon skins for Halo Reach and some DLC skins for Halo 4 are still missing, they could combine those two things in one season. I would like for Halo 2 Classic to have a dedicated season if possible and Halo 2 Anniversary to also have its own dedicated Season. That way, Halo 2 would have 2 season worth of content, Halo 3/Reach have had more than 1 season by now. But I would also like to see new remastered maps for Halo 2 Anniversary, I think new maps would bring more players into H2A overall and make H2A map pool bigger as well.
Spam8358 wrote:
More customisation for H2C and H2A and more maps for H2A.
I'd also like an option for classic tech suits in H4.
I would love to see more new maps for H2A. A mix of 4v4 and 8v8 remastered maps would be great. I would like to see all of the Halo 2 Classic maps to be remastered for Halo 2 Anniversary. That way everybody gets a chance to play on their favorite maps.
Halo 2 needs more customization, because that’s the MP I play the most (I love sniper battles and CTF on Halo2C)
Halo 2 needs more customization, because that’s the MP I play the most (I love sniper battles and CTF on Halo2C)
If they do add customization to H2C/H2A, I think it would be cool to use the Elite skins from H2A campaign for H2A multiplayer, like the Elite honor guard, heretic armor, etc. I also think new remastered maps would keep the game fresh and new for a new season.
If they do add customization to H2C/H2A, I think it would be cool to use the Elite skins from H2A campaign for H2A multiplayer, like the Elite honor guard, heretic armor, etc. I also think new remastered maps would keep the game fresh and new for a new season.
Yeah that’d be cool
Halo 2/2A content, skins, maps whatever they can bring adn add! I more prefer H2 MP and I'm better in it and I love the maps!
Halo 2/2A content, skins, maps whatever they can bring adn add! I more prefer H2 MP and I'm better in it and I love the maps!
I honestly would love more remastered maps for Halo 2 Anniversary to play on. I would really love to see more BTB remastered maps though and also 4v4 maps.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4