What Halo game did you first play?

OP BagOfBoxes

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I played Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary in MCC first.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
yo juegue halo ce pero la demo del cartógrafo silenciosa
Halo 3, way back in 2008
I played Halo 2 first.
Halo: Combat Evoled PC trial. I just want to know why the hype. The music alone got me.
Was fortunate to play it on a friend's OG Xbox days after UK release. Utterly blew me away
I started with Halo 4 followed by Halo Reach. I casually played those 2 games near the tail end of the 360 days. I never truly got into Halo until 2017 when I bought H5 and MCC at the local gameshop. Once I started playing through the campaigns, I never looked back. This game series became a part of my life and I've been loving the ride ever since
Halo three was my first.
Halo Combat Evolved back in the year 2001 at an old friends house.
Combat evolved in MCC.
Halo CE on OG Xbox, on an old CRT. Good times. Good times.
Tried Halo 2 at a friends place around 2005 ish, I liked it so he kinda just gave it to me.
Halo CE on OG Xbox was my first game.
Same here... I get a big reality check every time I see polls like this. Been playing Halo for twenty years at this point lol.
Same here... I get a big reality check every time I see polls like this. Been playing Halo for twenty years at this point lol.
Same here... I've been around since the beginning, literally.
My first game was Halo 2 and I loved it.
Halo 3 at a friends house when I was like 8 or 9
Halo CE on OG Xbox, on an old CRT. Good times. Good times.
Same thing except for CE, mine was Halo 2. I remember the first time I played it at my brother's house. Good times indeed.
It was Halo Reach for me back in 2010-2013 don't remember which year exactly.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4