OP MoosMon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Wasp cos you can use it on lover req
Phaeton :v
I'm going to have to say banshee ultra because of how much damage it has same with the phaeton but the banshee is more maneuverable.
Either the Banshee or the Wasp. Mainly due to having shields and having great shields.
Most likely the phaeton!
Banshee Ultra. That thing just clears the field.
Hannibal Wasp is the best
Phaentons are cool and they can shred anyone and anything in wazrone, almost a guaranteed unfrig, but I have to give my vote to banshees. there easy to get off packs(swords and paper) and ultra and temple are more common then helios or paper phaetons. Also any sort of banshees can easily take out a req 7 phaeton if you play it right(not a helios). Helios can take out any sort of banshee even ultra banshees. Then again this is only what I've learned from playing and practicing a little with banshees
I love calling on a banshee in firefight, I know I'm not being a complete nuisance in war zone and using the phaeton is a treat.
Wasp cos you can use it on lover req
not anymore
Hornet from Halo 3.
The phaeton has the fire power for anything
I would go with the Phaeton (if this is limited to Halo 5)
Phaeton Helios
MoosMon wrote:
The Phaeton, essentially an air tank. Is not as maneuverable but, is steady and has plenty of firepower. It is practically unstoppable in good hands with its teleportation and Phaeton Helios form, with an incredibly powerful laser like weapon.

The Banshee, fast and maneuverable. With plenty of occasionally difficult to use but powerful weaponry. It's Ultra Banshee is very powerful indeed, with tracking fuel rods and fast firing plasma cannons.

The Wasp, a small but powerful vehicle for its Req level, and.my personal favourite. Especially the Oni Wasp, with its dual machine guns and powerful missiles and impressive maneuverability despite using the same system as the Phaeton. If you keep it shielded from damage it can.be very powerful.
The Hornet, near unbeatable. With great manoeuverability and heavy fire, a homing missile will put most enemies in a bad position. Although without REQ variants, it is easily a match for most other aerial vehicles. With a well timed strafe you an essentially dodge half of an opponents attack. Keep your wasps close, but your hornets closer...
The phaeton.
Unfortunately Banshee Ultra > Phaeton
I went wasp because I love its design, and its a nice harassment req.
Phaeton wrecks ppl.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3