Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What is the best thing about Halo 5: Guardians?

OP MalidorphAidan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
We all know what is bad about Halo 5: the story, the textures, sound design, art design, warzone balancing issues, req packs, month of mythic, you name it. We've practical talked it to death. And while the story is considered to be the worst part of Halo 5 by most, I was wondering what people believed the best thing about halo 5 is. Personally, I believe it's the forge mode, but what do you, the community believe it is?
I actually really do like the gameplay. The new movement is cool, the weapons are balanced really well. There's a few annoying things, yeah, but overall it's pretty fun. Too bad basically everything else brings it down.
The Sorge wrote:
I actually really do like the gameplay. The new movement is cool, the weapons are balanced really well. There's a few annoying things, yeah, but overall it's pretty fun. Too bad basically everything else brings it down.
That's what I voted as well. The gameplay is addicting.
Forge.

It's the only area of the game where I have zero complaints. Forge is fantastic in Halo 5.

The gameplay could have been great if they didn't include the sprinting, thrusters, ground-pound, stabilizers, clamber, ADS, slide, and charge. The shooting and driving mechanics are solid. But, the whole experience is ruined by all of those unnecessary movement mechanics.

Arena lacks enough playlist variety. There should always be an objective-only playlist. Overall, the arena setup isn't terrible like the gameplay though.

I really can't say much about the weapon balance because I haven't played a whole lot of the multiplayer.
Gameplay and weapon balance kind of go hand in hand so both of those. Im not a forge person so I dont really care about that. Overall its the fact that H5 is just fun
Super Fiesta FTW
Forge and sometimes Gameplay
Warzone.
Forge or warzone.
the best things in halo 5 are, warzone, breakout, and the ranking system. I know people say its unfair when you lose CSR when you disconnect (even i say it) but they have to or else people would just turn off there internet if they were going to lose.
The quality of the gameplay is the only reason the campaign is worth playing more than once.
Having a hard time deciding between weapon balance and gameplay...

Going to go with weapon balance because some aspects of the gameplay can be infuriating.
The weapon balance in this game is pretty solid.
wheres the nothing option?
Switching vehicle seat with "A"
I'm a big fan of warzone
MP.

Definitely not story lol
The Forge and weapon balance. Weapons are finally useful like the Magnum.
I have to go with the weapon balance!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2