Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What is your favorite Sgt. Johnson quote?

OP EchoLoco2

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Johnson has some of the best quotes in video game history, but which of his are the best? Let me know your thoughts and opinions!
"Oh I know what the ladies like"
it’s hard he is so memorable in the games
At that time we did not have any luxury tanks....
I son't care if it's god's own anti-son-of-a--Yoink- device or a giant hoola-hoop, we ain't gonna let 'em have it
when I joined the corps we didn't have any fancy-shmancy tanks, we had two sticks and a rock for the whole platoon. and we had to share the rock!
#epicMoment
"Dear Humanity, we Regret being alien -Yoinks!-, we Regret coming to Earth, and we most definitely Regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy--Yoink- fleet!"

I want to memorize that cutscene so bad just for that quote.
" when I joined the corps we didn't have any fancy-shmancy tanks, we had two sticks and a rock for the whole platoon. and we had to share the rock!" Avery Johnson, one BA Orion. Rest in peace old friend. hopefully in hell you get to kill every inhuman son of a B*tch you find down there, I hope he dosn't have to share his rock.
Dear Humanity... We regret being alien -Yoinks!-. We regret coming to Earth. And we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy--Yoink- fleet!
I love this cutscene 😍
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a--Yoink- machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have...is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in!
AM I RIGHT MARINES!
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a--Yoink- machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have...is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in!
AM I RIGHT MARINES!
SIR YES SIR
Listen Up! The chief is gonna jump in this tank. Roll across the bridge and blow up any inhuman son of a -Yoink-, dumb enough to get between him and the prophet of regret. Pull yourself together! Because your going with him

What about that Scarab?

We all ran the simulations. There tough but ain't invincible. Stick with the master chief He'll know what to do.
EchoLoco2 wrote:
AM I RIGHT MARINES!
SIR YES SIR
Mhmm dam right I am. NOW MOVE IT OUT! DOUBLE TIME!
For me it's a tie between that one and "...And you said you were gonna wear something Nice!"
"Dear Humanity... We regret being alien -Yoinks!-. We regret coming to Earth. And we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy--Yoink- fleet!"
"Men, here's where we show those split-chin, squid-head, sons of -Yoinks!- that they could not have picked a worse enemy than the human race. We are going to blow the hell out of those dumb bugs until we don't have anything left to shoot 'em with! And then, we are going to strangle them with their own living guts!
AM I RIGHT MARINES?
Maddock82 wrote:
"Men, here's where we show those split-chin, squid-head, sons of -Yoinks!- that they could not have picked a worse enemy than the human race. We are going to blow the hell out of those dumb bugs until we don't have anything left to shoot 'em with! And then, we are going to strangle them with their own living guts!
AM I RIGHT MARINES?
SIR YES SIR!
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Maddock82 wrote:
AM I RIGHT MARINES?
SIR YES SIR!
Mhmm dam right I am. NOW MOVE IT OUT! DOUBLE TIME!
"Dear Humanity, we Regret being alien -Yoinks!-, we Regret coming to Earth, and we certainly Regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy--Yoink- fleet!"

I want to memorize that cutscene so bad just for that quote.
oorah
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5