Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What kind of halo player are you?

OP Solaris XD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Also when I refer, to competive. I'm not talking about the mlg scene. Just you, trying to be the best
Both competitive and casual.
Competitive for the most part, but I have fun too
Competitive and casual as well.
I don't believe in calling people "casual" verse "competitive" because who plays the matchmaking aspect of a game like Halo without the desire to have fun by winning? A desire to win is synonyms with competing and competing is for most people quite fun. Personally, I'm always competitive because I play to win and the winning is the most fun part, but I can appreciate and often prefer game modes that are not solely focused on an eSports level of competitiveness.
I chose sometimes competitive, sometimes casual. I like to try my hardest, and I like to win, but there are other times when i just want to chill out and have fun. If I had to pick one over the other, I'd say I'm more competitive. But I try and find the right balance.
casual only
I regret that you didn't have an option for "Firefight Guy." I voted "Forger" but I could have gone either way.
My take is no one plays a game, that has a winner and a loser, to lose. Therefore whether you wanna admit it or not everyone is a competitive player. Only difference is how you react to a loss. At that point the only difference is your attitude towards the game and your personality.
My take is no one plays a game, that has a winner and a loser, to lose. Therefore whether you wanna admit it or not everyone is a competitive player. Only difference is how you react to a loss. At that point the only difference is your attitude towards the game and your personality.
You make a valid point, sir.
Both competitive & casual but I play casual more. But of course my old competitive Halo 3 side always like to resurfice whenever i play Halo 3.
that's not true. I don't care if I win or lose a slayer match. it's just a videogame
Custom match Fun!

...I was too casual to play competitively...
Forge. Campaign. Firefight. I'm most drawn to the very features of the game that don't require anyone to lose. The older I get the more I have an allergic reaction to multiplayer. I get that competition is an important facet of the human condition, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
I will sometimes play casual, but for the most part I am competitive, so I guess I'd have to go with the first choice.
I'd say I'm 50% customs and 50% Matchmade games.
Depends on what mood I'm in.
Campaign is my thing....but I enjoy multiplayer casual competitive.
I'm not gonna vote because I'm all of those rolled into one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3