What Kind Of Halo Player Are You?

OP SPARTANIV5647

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I enjoy sitting back and playing some social matches with randoms, just like the good old days. Never bothered playing competitively.
I like playing Halo mostly with friends & family. I figured that counts as casual.
I'm both casual and competitive. It just depends on what games I'm in the mood for.
I don’t know where to stand. I played the campaigns over and over again. Also I began to play multiplayer more often recently. But still, I do it because it’s fun and because I like to do it, and not because I want to be some try hard nerd 😁
I'm competitive, casual with friends, ranked and noob at the same time haha.
I wanna see what kind of players you guys are. Me, I'm more of a competitive player. I like to see where I fit in the pool of players. I also like the sweaty feel of the gameplay. Idk, it's always been my kind of gametype.
I guess I'm more of a casual in the way of multiplayer, but lore wise, I'm a full on hardcore fan who reads them Halo novels! The only ''competitive'' playlist I've played was SWAT from Halo 5, on ranked. Other than that, I'm more of a social multiplayer playlists guy
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Casual, I'm there to have fun.
I consider myself to be competitive but my roots are with the casual + lore community. I love competitive 4v4s but especially BTB.
Volize wrote:
I consider myself to be competitive but my roots are with the casual + lore community. I love competitive 4v4s but especially BTB.
I gotchu. I love competitive too but u'll find me every now and then in the casuals.
I’m gonna lean on competitive here, even as a KBM player. I always try to improve and adapt to matches and they are a thrill to win.
Brodimuz wrote:
I’m gonna lean on competitive here, even as a KBM player. I always try to improve and adapt to matches and they are a thrill to win.
I'm a Hybrid player so yes i also use KBm and i'm trying to improve also. I feel u bro.
I like to have fun an track myself or others improvement so I chose Ranked. Winning is a goal but not needed for fun. Hardcore cause I like playing storymode with a couple of skulls on.
What do you mean with professiona? I'm the kind of player who wants to unlock everything.
ranked player :>
Casual, I just play the games for fun. I'm obsessed with the lore though, and that's what really makes the Halo franchise appeal to me.
I play Halo casually. Just to talk and hang out with friends. I mostly play social & infection. It's sad to see how many people take social playlists so seriously though. I get tons of hate messages on H5 quick play & super fiesta (probably to do with my GT?). I'm just here to have fun, I could care less if we win or lose.
i love playing competitive matches
I’m a casual that primarily plays for fun and the goofy rag doll physics.
I absolutly love it when bodies go ballistic from the smallest things such as spartan charging them into a wall, only for the body to go flying across the map.
What do you mean with professiona? I'm the kind of player who wants to unlock everything.
So you’re a completionist?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4