What level of a Halo fan are you?

OP Arkhamspartan11

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
While owning most of the games, I fail in the category of owning all of the books. I've just read them as taking one out of the library is a lot cheaper than getting a brand new one. I think lore wise though I'm pretty good for it, know the majority of extra lore and all of the major events throughout.
I picked option 5, but I can name several quotes from the games and I have owned all of them except for Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2. I don't own any of the books but I am hoping to get them soon! I also know quite a bit of the lore.
option 3
I picked Option 5. I love the lore and backstory of the Halo series but I mostly play for fun! Every now and then, I'll read one of the books or research the history of an alien race but other than that, I love Halo for it's fun factor.
op 7. i dont own that many books but i love halo and have invested in it. the most awesome game series ever created.
I only video games I own are all the halo games :).
Option 8. I may be only 11 but im a real big fan and have every halo game ( except spartan assualt and halo wars 2 ) and i have almost all the books. im just in love with halo.
I don't know a ton of lore, but I know a good deal, I've played all of the main games, and I have lots of merchandise.
Love competitive halo and the lore
Level 7 maybe 8.
Option 7
Between 5 and 6
I loved Halo when it first came out. Playing Halo CE back in high school and I knew it was something special. However I didn't really dive into the lore back then. But my friend and I have been playing through every campaign coop starting with CE, and as soon as we finished Reach, I was hooked. I'm reading the fall of reach now, and am learning everything I can about the universe. Love it.
Im the 5th one...Hoping to slowely climb up the ladder.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4