Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What race is cooler in YOUR opinion

OP RedNUGGETLORD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Lets see what the people like
Lekgolo. We know so little about them and how their society functions. They were even a Tier 3 species before they were annexed by the Covenant.
Lekgolo, also known as hunters. They've always amazed me. Their also quite mysterious.
Lets see what the people like
Wort wort wort all the way!
Engineers WOOOO! They could build little fighting suits and take over but they don't cause thats lame. But really they are pretty interesting what with them being living computer-like beings that don't seem to care what they do in the galaxy's politics (they just exist and build).
I love the Sangheili race. If you think about it, the Elites kinda made all the Halo games so great besides the Masterchief.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Without context that question would sound pretty weird haha!

but for real, I love sangheili.
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Without context that question would sound pretty weird haha!

but for real, I love sangheili.
I find the grunts to be the coolest the grunt rebbelion sold it for me sad and awesome they are shown to be strong that now the sangheili even respect them
Well the Sangheili are kinda spartans of greece, but in the future! they are neat fighters and it's pretty hard to take them down as a marine so wort wort wort all the way!
Elites man. I'm pretty sure I'll continue to play as them forever. Also, they were the first enemy in Halo that just moved so gracefully and agile. Very fun to fight against.
baaask wrote:
Elites man. I'm pretty sure I'll continue to play as them forever. Also, they were the first enemy in Halo that just moved so gracefully and agile. Very fun to fight against.
Yeah true. But my first halo enemy I ever fought was a Brute
Sangheili are my favorite species in the covenant. I like how they are a noble & honorable species. Plus I love the Arbiter & energy swords lol!
Sangheili are my favorite species in the covenant. I like how they are a noble & honorable species. Plus I love the Arbiter & energy swords lol!
Yeah they are really cool
I seriously have something up with the elites... I don't know what to do...
Sangheili.(note: as someone who has always had a thing for Samurai I might be a little biased towards warrior cultures that hold honor in high regard)
MeleeWolf wrote:
Sangheili.(note: as someone who has always had a thing for Samurai I might be a little biased towards warrior cultures that hold honor in high regard)
Definitely know what you mean here but I do wish we knew more about the hunters!
Where's the Drinol?

EDIT: Here's what they are they were scrapped from the games but still canon https://halo.fandom.com/wiki/Sharquoi
Boo down with elites. I kid but I definiately would choose brutes I just love them!
Huragok would be so interesting to talk to. They have so much knowledge they could teach. Too bad the are used as tools.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2