Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What returning vehicle do you want most in halo 5?

OP Flashingletters

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
Played Reach's campaign a while back. I think the Revenant would be great for Warzone! (By great, I mean I want to abuse the hell out of its OP rate of fire.)
Revenant was very good anti-personnel adaptation of plasma mortar... not too good for vehicles but one shot Spartan
Falcon was also amazing... imagine a fully staffed falcon in warzone... though enemy team would have no chance if said falcon was using the auto grenade launchers...
Revenant was very fast, and with its fast rate of fire it can trek a Wraith

Also, yeah the auto grenade launchers would have to be a REQ 9
They might not have to be in game because with that falcon you could destroy everyone on map XD
And by not very effective against vehicles I meant that against heavy vehicles with good drivers, they can one-shot your revenant, it only takes one shot.
Forklift is love, forklift is life. But we really need the revenant, it should be req level 4 so it would be the the middle man between the ghost and the wraith.
bugsplat99 wrote:
Should so get the elephant back. Such an amazing piece of metal. :)
Truuue!!!
SC Matt 7 wrote:
For the 12692th time, I want a Broadsword.
For multiplayer? I'm not sure how they could do that and stay true to the broadsword design. The maps in halo just aren't big enough. Even the WarZone maps.
Well, according to this size comparison made by SC Matt 7, the F-41 Broadsword is overall smaller than the D77 Pelican, so I think it's size wouldn't cause too many problems with multiplayer.
Now, getting the GA-TL1 Longsword into multiplayer would likely be an issue, but I think it'd totally be worth it.
I'm not worried about size, I'm worried about travel speed. The broadsword travels so fast that it wouldn't be able to function on any Halo map. If the broadsword would slow down enough to be useable in halo, it would fall out of the sky.
KryCLer wrote:
For the 12692th time, I want a Broadsword.
A Broadsword in Warzone would need a Battlefield 4 map...
Actually.... the F-41 may be capable of in-atmosphere VTOL/extreme-STOL. Image for proof.
It might be capable of reducing its speed and even hovering in place, along the lines of the AV-8B/F-35, while still remaining able to punch to supersonic speeds out of the immediate area if the situation turns sour.
Huh. So it's kinda like a large, kinda turtle-shaped F-35B from the future.
FALCON
OBVIOUSLY has to be the Forklift. The most maneuverable, speedy, handy and OP vehicle in any of the series.
I also have another pretty cool idea. What if they brought back the elephant from Halo 3? There could be ammo in it or maybe even a req station! I'd love to see this at some point in the future.
SeaMo0 wrote:
I also have another pretty cool idea. What if they brought back the elephant from Halo 3? There could be ammo in it or maybe even a req station! I'd love to see this at some point in the future.
yea like a warzone assault map it could be the first capture point
covenant vampires from halo wars
I'm pretty sure the power of the forklift would crash the servers. So I say chopper.
hahaha
SeaMo0 wrote:
... or an Armory could be one of those mammoths from Halo 4?!
Revenant also I actually had fun using it.
I like aviation, Falcon!
There should be some kind of mini-game that involves forklifts pushing each other around. But they should try and get the actual forks to work as well. I feel like it would be pretty fun.
Like forkift sumo?
yes. Exactly like that actually
basically, everything that has been in previous installments.for i cannot decide which one would be the superior, i even liked the slow truck from Halo:reach so theres that. Also there could be first appearance of some scrapped vehicles like motorcycle from Halo 2 or was it 3?
(also have i traveled back in time, at least for the look of title. In that case, yes yes erase it all!).
SeaMo0 wrote:
SeaMo0 wrote:
... or an Armory could be one of those mammoths from Halo 4?!
nah, elephants look far better.
AzeriousCA wrote:
falcon is wrecking the polls
Do you play Halo: Reach? That's all I play. Falcon is extremely powerful. A single gunner in a falcon can take down a banshee easy.
yes I did
There are so many vehicles I would love to have brought back from previous Halo titles, but the one that I think they truly *need* is the Falcon. It was the definition of team gameplay, and was crazy fun to fly around in.

I think it would be cool to have 4-seaters like the Spectre and Prowler, but when it comes down to actual gameplay, they weren't all that great.

I'm still waiting on the day when Halo gives us Elephants again, and now they have the opportunity to put in Mammoths. We can always hope...

Lastly, I would love to see a multiplayer gamemode involving Pelicans, or at least be able to use Pelicans as a vehicle in forge (without buiding a prefab using banshees or wasps).
Please 343 give us back the Falcon.
The falcon was perfect for troop transport in the clan community
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11