Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What returning vehicle do you want most in halo 5?

OP Flashingletters

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
kestrel
Forklift, Falcon, Hornet. In that order
Let us pilot the Grunt Goblin thing. That would be the like the Covenant Mantis.
Then they would have to remodify it for Spartan use and thats why we have a Mantis.
Why not add them all?
Indeed
XD forklift
Hornet
Loved the falcon but make it so you can get on the seats inside
Forklift obviously...or should I say Hannibal Forklift :D
I would love to see all three types of falcons come back into halo. The grenade launching falcon from the campaign and the regular campaign falcon, and the halo reach forge falcon, you know the one without the turret on the front. But I would also like to see the revenant come back.
The falcon but the chances of this happening would be basically 0 because we already have the thing that nobody likes the thing that will buzz around shooting bbs at you the drumroll please wasp yay :(
I think the Forklift is would fit perfectly in Halo 5's sandbox. Especially if there is a Hannibal variant.
I couldn't agree more.
i just want to see all 8 people in Warzone Firefight driving ONI Forklifts to take on the Final round bosses.
Where's the love for the Elephant?
Yeah the Elephant, that reminds me of a thread that about making Elephants bases that move in Warzone.
hey that was my thread :D
falcon 10000%
Yeah the Elephant, that reminds me of a thread that about making Elephants bases that move in Warzone.
Nope, mine
KryCLer wrote:
For the 12692th time, I want a Broadsword.
A Broadsword in Warzone would need a Battlefield 4 map...
so be it.
Would you settle for a Sabre?
No! Broadsword ftw.
Nope, mine
well I made a thread about it back in 2015
No! Broadsword ftw.
*Assumes the voice of an amazing character that you have never heard of* But you could use a Sabre! *Back to you* I want a Broadsword! *Assumes the voice of an character that you have never heard of* But you could use a Sabre! *Back to you* I want a Broadsword! *Back to character you never heard of* *Sighs* *Screams at the world* *Walks away*
No! Broadsword ftw.
*Assumes the voice of an amazing character that you have never heard of* But you could use a Sabre! *Back to you* I want a Broadsword! *Assumes the voice of an character that you have never heard of* But you could use a Sabre! *Back to you* I want a Broadsword! *Back to character you never heard of* *Sighs* *Screams at the world* *Walks away*
I don't get it. Maybe it has to do something with me never hearing this amazing guy. Nah, that's crazy.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11