Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What returning vehicle do you want most in halo 5?

OP Flashingletters

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
Auxilixm wrote:
Anyone else love the forklifts in Halo reach campaign?? best of my halo memories
Me and my friend were messing with them the other night. So much fun!
Bring back the revenant! or I'll protest using my speech and debate skills
Forklift needs to be a Req.
Enough said
Yes bring back forklift I will impale all my enemies with my mighty steed
I liked the chopper, but I don't play enough BTB or anything else with bigger maps to use, unless, maybe it could be useful in a WZ game.
Imagine this. While in the troop hog it had a portable req station. Unlimited ammo for loadouts and you could spawn weapons in while in it as well as spawn another vehicle when it is about to explode.
Looks through list. Shadow isn't on it :(.

Fine revenant then.
What about a Covenant Temple Forklift?
I'm pretty sure the power of the forklift would crash the servers. So I say chopper.
True
For the 12692th time, I want a Broadsword.
Would you settle for a Sabre?
No! Broadsword ftw.
*Assumes the voice of an amazing character that you have never heard of* But you could use a Sabre! *Back to you* I want a Broadsword! *Assumes the voice of an character that you have never heard of* But you could use a Sabre! *Back to you* I want a Broadsword! *Back to character you never heard of* *Sighs* *Screams at the world* *Walks away*
I don't get it. Maybe it has to do something with me never hearing this amazing guy. Nah, that's crazy.
It actually does have to do with you never hearing of this character
Impossible...
I AM OFFEND. BOOTS.
If you do not get this, you have never heard of this character
Sorry, I live under a rock.
FALCON!
The hornet was the best air vehicle in Halo 3. I would also say the falcon but the need the main gun for the pilot
If they brought the Forklift back I would laugh, then question those who actually use it.
If the Falcon were to return, it should be the campaign Falcon. It would be terrifying seeing a Falcon Gunship rolling through the sky mowing Spartans down with two buddies on the side wrecking any infantry trying to try anything funny, and having the passengers would be like having reinforcements for taking a base. It should definitely be a Legendary Req.
Where's the love for the Elephant?
Also the mammoth.
The hornet was the best air vehicle in Halo 3. I would also say the falcon but the need the main gun for the pilot
The hornet is a great vehicle but I don't think it will be in halo 5. The rockets and turret are great but the speed of the hornet is very slow.
The falcon was always an amazing memory for me
The chopper would be nice
I'd love to see the revenant make a return.
Falcon should've been added in Memories of Reach. That was a mistake on their part.
The falcon is great and all but I do love the hornet, it'd probably be a good counter to ground units but will be easy pickings for fast flying vehicles.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11