Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What's the best halo 5 song?

OP Arc Trooper 48

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I've chosen the most popular halo 5 songs. I know most will probably choose the Trials, but I recommend listening to the others. Crypt is personally my favorite. If you chose "other," please tell me what's your favorite.
The Trials
Crypt
Kamchatka
The Light is Green
Blue Team
Walk Softly
Osiris Suite 3
I love The Light is Green, although I also do enjoy The Trials
It's a hard choice, as there are so many good songs on the Halo 5 soundtrack, however the Trials wins by far. It's an amazing remix of the original Halo theme.
Either the Trials or the Light is Green. Both good songs.
The Trials...
I actually really like crypt too. Though my favorite would have to be the successor to 117, Blue Team. Too bad it's completely underused in the campaign. As for tracks not in the poll, Halo Canticles is great and I'd personally choose Osiris Suite 4 over 3 (I like all of the Osiris Suites though).
I only count the original song for this game when but I like "The Light is Green" since I feel like since it felt like it was going to set the tone for the game.
The light is green and blue team
I actually really like crypt too. Though my favorite would have to be the successor to 117, Blue Team. Too bad it's completely underused in the campaign. As for tracks not in the poll, Halo Canticles is great and I'd personally choose Osiris Suite 4 over 3 (I like all of the Osiris Suites though).
I actually had halo canticles in the poll, but then I changed it to other. I don't really remember Osiris Suite 4, so I'll have to re-listen to it.
I'm undecided between Crypt and The Trials.
Volize wrote:
I'm undecided between Crypt and The Trials.
Same. They're both really good.
None. Halo 5's soundtrack is terrible.
Quote:
How? It has a ton of amazing songs. What's your beef with Kazuma?
there was not really a good song since it was mostly un-halo like new music and remix versions of old songs with guitar added to them.
What's the song in the background during MC and Lockes fight?
Quote:
Quote:
It's not my hatred for Kazuma, it's my love and respect for Marty.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's not my hatred for Kazuma, it's my love and respect for Marty.
I don't think that's a good philosophy. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to hate everyone else. Not to be mean, but I think you're being a bit nostalgic.
Quote:
there was not really a good song since it was mostly un-halo like new music and remix versions of old songs with guitar added to them.
So you don't like new music but you also don't like when they remix old music? Jeez bro, they can't win with you.
Well I know my choice isn't the most popular but Kamchatka is really nice to me. It's got good buildup, and a few less than favorable parts on my end but I could listen to it on repeat for quite some time, not something I could say for the majority of H5's soundtrack.
Quote:
Every Halo game has new versions of old songs, some even with guitar added...

Seriously though, Halo 5's soundtrack might not be as good as the Bungie era soundtracks, but it's not bad. How can you just dismiss tracks like Halo Canticles, Dominion, Walk Softly, the Osiris Suites, or even Blue Team?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2