1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
CTF and SWAT :D
Swat.
Especially Dmr swat.
huh... I don't like DMR SWAT as much bc of the sights, they are too ranged for the map selection. Honestly I would love it much more if it gave you a Recon DMR instead.
To be honest I rarely scope in.
I chose slayer but it and CTF switch spots for #1 often.
same for me
Invasion
Classic Slayer, as long as I get to be an elite.
CTF for life!
I love objective game types, but I'm a sucker for the fun slayer variants. Shotty snipes, fiesta, etc. Regular slayer is boring to me though.
I love objective game types, but I'm a sucker for the fun slayer variants. Shotty snipes, fiesta, etc. Regular slayer is boring to me though.
This is exactly me. Objective game types are fun when coordinated with your team while the slayer variants are just enjoyable and have a lot of replayability. Many of the objective ones can be played competitively or casually which is good too, and also there is just action sack for when you're already half asleep and don't want to focus.
I would like more modes like Halo 3 where you could play Tank Flag, the flag carrier was slow but with a lot of shields.
I like the classic slayer however invasion is better at least to me.
I like breakout
One of the main things that makes Halo amazing and above the other FPSs for me is the sheer variety of styles depending on my mood. Thus, it's impossible to say one gametype is the best. However, some favorite of mine in Halo 5 matchmaking are FFA, SWAT, and the OLD VERSION of Breakout.
One of the main things that makes Halo amazing and above the other FPSs for me is the sheer variety of styles depending on my mood. Thus, it's impossible to say one gametype is the best. However, some favorite of mine in Halo 5 matchmaking are FFA, SWAT, and the OLD VERSION of Breakout.
OG Breakout all the way, my personal favourite of all time. The newer version is still decent though, as even though the settings resemble standard slayer more it is still much more strategic and skillful.
Slayer will always be enjoyable and playable even if you're a casual
guys its infection
King of the hill is really fun imo. Just waiting for 343 to add it back in even though it should've been there at launch considering its been in every Halo game since CE.
Just so you know, Strongholds was supposed to replace KOTH.

My vote goes to Slayer. Does anybody else find it annoying when you are playing an objective game type but your teammates play as if the game type is Slayer? I do, so although I do enjoy CTF and Strongholds a lot, Slayer is the classic experience which gets rid of that ^^^crap.
Of all time? Halo 4's BTB Heavies, hands down.
Where is invasion?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3