Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What's your least favorite game?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I have to go with none of the above. Each game shines in its own way.

If I had to put one last, it would be one of the mobile games simply for being mobile games in comparison to full console releases.
Halo 2 is by far the best halo.
Halo 5, without a doubt.
On this list probably Halo Wars. Not that I didn't like HW but I greatly prefer FPS over RTS. Out of all the FPS games I'd say H4 because it had the worst MP.
For all those who put Halo 5 over Halo Wars, just think. Seriously, think!
I have, and I'm still going with Halo 5 lol. Just curious, why do you rank Halo Wars lower than Halo 5?

It was the first RTS in the franchise and was an interesting new way to experience Halo. Jerome and the rest of Red Team were unique and new characters to interact with and the music was good. There's a lot more I can say, but I genuinely want to know why you didn't like it.
I did think about it, and my choice still stands. Halo Wars was a fun (if simple) RTS spinoff, and the writing was good enough. The same can't be said for Halo 5.
If there were mobile games up there thats what I would put. If HW1 and HW2 were up there I would say HW1. I actually thought HW2 was fun and a lot better than HW1. But these games still dont have the same atmosphere as the FPS games.
That’s going to be a tie between Reach and 4 for me. Every Halo has its high points though so even if one is my least favorite, that doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy it to some degree
Is there even a debate here??
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Halo 5 is my vote, it was more of the story that hurt it
Probably Halo Wars since I really never got better at playing that or any other RTS game. I was simply unable to enjoy it that much.

Worse FPS was Halo 5, giving us only part of the game at launch, and giving us the rest of it within a year. The campaign was not what I wanted it to be. This campaign was suppose to be “the greatest hunt in gaming history” but then a new threat appears and then it turns into a rescue. I wanted to fight to the bitter end of this hunt as Locke or as Chief. Cortana comes in as the enemy and that turned the campaign into a rescue. I was so hyped for this campaign, but it later ended in disappointment. Another thing, I didn’t mind playing as Locke, but I hated that we only had 3 missions as Chief.
I have, and I'm still going with Halo 5 lol. Just curious, why do you rank Halo Wars lower than Halo 5?

It was the first RTS in the franchise and was an interesting new way to experience Halo. Jerome and the rest of Red Team were unique and new characters to interact with and the music was good. There's a lot more I can say, but I genuinely want to know why you didn't like it.
I don't like RTS games, at all while FPS are my favorite type of games. It was a no brainer for me.
Found the halo wars demo to .be boring so never bought the game. Based on that I picked halo wars
Halo: 5 without a doubt. Even over Halo Wars. It was fueled by a terrible campaign, horrible armor system, and a pay to get kills game mode. Yet it's my most played Halo game on this profile. \_('-')_/
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3