Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What Should Come To Infinite, Come Vote!

OP YoutubeSPARTAN4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
xAlchemist wrote:
Is Master Chief's Identity a secret at all? I don't need to see his face, if that's what you mean. Feel that it might ruin the character for me.

Definitely want to customize his armor though, that sounds fun.

Close second is Playable Elites in Multiplayer.
You do see his face at the end of halo 4 legendary
xAlchemist wrote:
Is Master Chief's Identity a secret at all? I don't need to see his face, if that's what you mean. Feel that it might ruin the character for me.

You see a little bit. Not enough though.
When you say Chief’s identity revealed. You mean like his face now? Because we all know his name is John and we’ve all seen his face as a kid and at the ending of Halo 4.

All that being said though, I would like to see Elites return.
I 100% want the FF from Reach or ODST back, but preferably also true to canon which Reach could be, and not a stupid simulation like H5s, but a canon event (or at least plausible canon). I never really cared all that much for playable Elites so I don’t really care for that option.
I think if I got to play as a promethian soldier....I should be able to customize their armor as well. That would be pretty cool. Then you could have Spartans, Elites, and Promethians all fighting in multiplayer side by side.
xAlchemist wrote:

You see a little bit. Not enough though.
Precisely. I get to see his Eyes, which is great. You get to know he's aged, which is good. But I don't need a full figured version of him. Zero Suit Chief, as it were. Rather keep him in the suit.
I picked firefight but if playable elites come back, they should get their own assinations
Out of the given options, forging your own firefight maps is far and away the best one. Being able to spawn AI enemies in Forge is something many people have been wanting for a long time, and it would massively increase Halo Infinite's replay value. We could potentially even re-create campaign levels. Think of the possibilities!
This. The amount of content players could create with a tool like that is limitless.
Maybe Infinite should remove the barriers for us on Forge
That, or at least give us more space to work with. If AI enemies become a thing in forge, open world, mission maps are certainly in the future. People could recreate missions from previous halo titles, or make their own. I would LOVE to see these kind of developments in the community, and I would also love to see what the community creates!
Out of the given options, forging your own firefight maps is far and away the best one. Being able to spawn AI enemies in Forge is something many people have been wanting for a long time, and it would massively increase Halo Infinite's replay value. We could potentially even re-create campaign levels. Think of the possibilities!
This. The amount of content players could create with a tool like that is limitless.
Maybe Infinite should remove the barriers for us on Forge
That, or at least give us more space to work with. If AI enemies become a thing in forge, open world, mission maps are certainly in the future. People could recreate missions from previous halo titles, or make their own. I would LOVE to see these kind of developments in the community, and I would also love to see what the community creates!
Ok, I didn't even think of this possibility.. Something like Mario Maker but for Halo? Yes. 1000% yes. I would love to try out 'new levels' in Halo. HAH Yes please.
I going to add something else. How about the M rating? I want that back!
I play halo 4 and halo reach. I would want the multiplayer to be canon, forging your firefight, playable promethean soldiers, playable elites, and maybe a small Xbox live gold membership campaign like Spartan Ops. Maybe something for the ODSTs? That's a lot to ask for. But that would be the best halo ever.
All except the 1st one.

Also the 6th one shouldn't even be considered for return.
What do you want to come the most?
Definitely forgeable firefight maps.
I voted for none of those options because my choice is Warzone.

Warzone was not perfect by any means, but I still found it tons of fun and I do hope that some similar mode (unranked, big teams, objective based, non traditional stat tracking) returns in Infinite.
Playable Elites hands down. I always preferred playing as a Spartan, but I loved the MP variety in previous titles that had playable elites. Firefight gets my second place.
Who voted for REQs?!
I mean I respect everyone's opinion and all that, but... you know, they're REQs!
I'm not really sure what "Identity Revealed" means. especially considering that we already know the origins of the Master Chief and the spartan II (Orion-II) program at large. but Firefight and playable Elites would be a wonderful addition to Halo Infinite.
I love Firefight...fun mp...:)
Forging your own Firefight maps would be so sick! Definitely would like to see this since they did so much for forge already they should definitely up the game with this!
Yoo the ability to forge your own firefight maps sounds so awesome I can just imagine downloading other people's firefight maps that would really keep me on the game alot.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3