Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What Should Come To Infinite, Come Vote!

OP YoutubeSPARTAN4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Brig back headhunter gametype from reach with the included abilities from Halo 5
Brig back headhunter gametype from reach with the included abilities from Halo 5
that would actually be amazing! Never thought about that! it was just great that you had to collect a certain amount of skulls from the battle field, great playlist!!
What do you want to come the most?
Playable elites and forgable firefight sound awesome!

I hope someone accidentally clicked on REQs, or maybe they just meant REQ weapon variants.. I really really hope someone doesn't want loot boxes in Halo: Infinite.

I hope someone accidentally clicked on REQs, or maybe they just meant REQ weapon variants.. I really really hope someone doesn't want loot boxes in Halo: Infinite.
agreed
Playable Elites along with Halo Reach style Firefight
Playable Elites along with Halo Reach style Firefight
That's the main one.
NEEDLER RIFLE 1000000000000% and Playable elites and prometheans
NEEDLER RIFLE 1000000000000% and Playable elites and prometheans
I agree too.
I really want playable elites back
Playable Elites and Firefight

Reqs are a great idea i recon, but not in the way that halo 5 did it, make the system more balanced, be able to choose your perms, and get rid of the 12 million friggin' req variants of just about every vehicle and some weapons(nornfang, really, i am disappointed 343i). The req system was a neat idea, but the way they did it just botched it, so bring it to infinite, but way less full of -Yoink-. (at least in halo 5 they gave a nod to the needle rifle with the blood of sudan). if you don't know what i mean think a bit of reach and a bit of 5 mixed, let players get random unlocks for a cheaper price, but get guaranteed armour and other aesthetics for only a little bit more or less, and if they do decide to bring back the req system, they should either scrap all of the dumbest reqs like a longshot AR(really, that's a thing?) and change the req system.

please don't hate on me for this, i'm just trying to keep a system that has so much potential, that got implemented in the wrong way,
comment your thoughts and i will reply asap

Reqs are a great idea i recon, but not in the way that halo 5 did it, make the system more balanced, be able to choose your perms, and get rid of the 12 million friggin' req variants of just about every vehicle and some weapons(nornfang, really, i am disappointed 343i). The req system was a neat idea, but the way they did it just botched it, so bring it to infinite, but way less full of -Yoink-. (at least in halo 5 they gave a nod to the needle rifle with the blood of sudan). if you don't know what i mean think a bit of reach and a bit of 5 mixed, let players get random unlocks for a cheaper price, but get guaranteed armour and other aesthetics for only a little bit more or less, and if they do decide to bring back the req system, they should either scrap all of the dumbest reqs like a longshot AR(really, that's a thing?) and change the req system.

please don't hate on me for this, i'm just trying to keep a system that has so much potential, that got implemented in the wrong way,
comment your thoughts and i will reply asap
Well said. I think that they should make a system like Halo Reach. Even tho I liked the earning way.
I think it would be so much fun to be able to forge firefight maps. You could make the player have a heavily-fortified position against large waves of enemies. It would be awesome. Especially if you could choose how the AI acts, and make them do pre-scripted animations.
Jebsquared wrote:
I think it would be so much fun to be able to forge firefight maps. You could make the player have a heavily-fortified position against large waves of enemies. It would be awesome. Especially if you could choose how the AI acts, and make them do pre-scripted animations.
that's what I want.
Elites, Plasma Repeater, Needle Rifle, Brute Weapons (spiker, grav mace would be cool.), Brutes in general. Customizing individual pieces such as paint patterns rather than multiple armors of the same type but with different patterns.
price004 wrote:
Elites, Plasma Repeater, Needle Rifle, Brute Weapons (spiker, grav mace would be cool.), Brutes in general. Customizing individual pieces such as paint patterns rather than multiple armors of the same type but with different patterns.
Return of the brutes! Like it!
Is this even a question? Forging your own firefight is like a value pack, not only do you get firefight, but basically endless replay value
Why is there not an all of the above option?!?

Tied Playable Elites and Firefight if I must choose.
Master Chief's face should never be revealed in my opinion.

Also Playable Elites, Firefight, and the Needle Rifle for SURE.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3