Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What Should Come To Infinite, Come Vote!

OP SPARTANIV5647

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Someone will hate me but....

I want Req packs back again.
Yeah, I'm not joking , honestly the Req pack were the least annoying lootboxes I ever saw.
You don't really have to paid, you can earn them just by playing.

If there's something I really hate about req packs.... No, I don't want 300 different types of Warthogs or Moongose/Gungoose!.

But yes, I want Req pack back again.
(but please, not other 300+ Warthogs variants)
I want my Dinosaurs back in Halo :(

Yeah, I'm not joking , honestly the Req pack were the least annoying lootboxes I ever saw.

If there's something I really hate about req packs.... No, I don't want 300 different types of Warthogs or Moongose/Gungoose!.

They should overall make 1 type of armour again and atleast 2 types of vehicles and only 1 type of weapon...
Bextyy wrote:

They should overall make 1 type of armour again and atleast 2 types of vehicles and only 1 type of weapon...
I mean.
Warthog, Needler Warthog, ONI Warthog, Rocket Warthog were enough.
1 type of armour is ok.
But I really want more weapon variants.
What do you want to come the most?
I guess I'll pick playable elites, but honestly, I just want it to return to what Halo was, the most played for shooter. That and, for that video of the pit Easter egg, that we have been waiting 2 months for now.
It'd be awesome to be able to play as a Knight, or a crawler.
It'd be awesome to be able to play as a Knight, or a crawler.
It would be okay to play as Soldier but no knights Jesus:o
Forging our own firefight maps sounds awesome
Personally, I want playable elites, but forging FF maps is probably the better option.
Wort wort wort!
I want all of these except customizing Chief’s armor. If that’s the case I’d rather get to play as a character like Noble 6 and customize them. But to make a new FireFight map would be awesome.
Playable Elites need to return for excellent customization. Maybe add more customization options to them. Maybe less customization than Spartans, but still more customizable than any other game Playable Elites have been in
I'd say add everything you see in MCC!

Except maybe Spartan Ops... lol
It was a hard choice between forging firefight and playable elites, honestly, I would want both. But if I had to choose, forged firefight maps could be so much fun. Forging firefight just brings so much to the table.
I want playable elites and perhaps playable promethean soldier in one game mode at least
Ik this sounds CRAZZZYYYYYY but what about playable flood?
All I need is an AI in forge and a hell of a terrain editor so I can make rally maps or my own campaign missions
Flood, this is the same ring that the last precursor was on. Cortana(Gravemind) has taken back the mantle of responsibility to give it to humans as a experiment. Chief declines saves real Cortana blows up the infected ring. Infinity is new gravemind ship heading back to ark to prevent any halos from firing and return the former precursors to rulers of the galaxies. Banished, red team,arbiter,AI's, all come together useing promethians to try and survive The Flood.

I won't blame you. Halo 5 was a game for some people to like the reqs
So far forging your own firefight maps is in the lead.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6