Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Whats the most important change needed for Halo 6?

OP Nuggetsx

If you had to pick one, what is the biggest issue with Halo 5 that you would like to see changed for Halo 6? If your option is not included in the polls, please feel free to comment. We need very good criticism and to be constantly vocal about it to drill it into 343i's head.

Personally, I am content with the current state of Halo gameplay. My biggest concern is the storytelling and how Halo 5's story was conducted. I would like to see a more classic style of Halo storytelling come back with the dark, grimy, and mythological atmosphere it was born with. More blood, more death and tragedy, and a coherent story that spans at least 10 hours. Also, I would like to see a better progression system for cosmetics and replace Warzone with a new 12 v 12 mode that doesn't rely on micro transactions or so called REQs.
Where's the split-screen option?
Where's the "all" option?
None of the above. Spartan charge needs to be removed. Everything else is ok.
Hopefully, the ending of Halo 6 won't make me want to throw my controller through the screen (not inserting spoilers here). But a better story telling and campaign would be lovely, personally I don't see any problem in the other things.
Progression system for sure, Halo 5's not bad, but I think they can do it better
story is the most important thing for me for Halo
quality storytelling + classic artstyle

I spoke about this on my threads:

STORY - ARTSTYLE - GEARS OF WAR 4 COMPARISON - HALO 5 REVIEW - THE ARBITER IN HALO 5 - CUSTOMIZATION - A BALANCE AND FUN ISSUE - BLOOD