• Grenadier
  • Security
  • Pilot
  • Military Police
  • Hazop
  • Operator
  • JFO
  • GRD ;)
What's your favourite, and why? What other pieces (chest, arms, knees) are you going to compliment it with?
My Spartan in Reach will always be:
  • Helmet: Hazop CNM-I
  • Visor: Gold
  • R Shoulder: Base Security
  • L Shoulder: Recon
  • Chest: Default OR if I wanna switch it up a tad, Parafoil
  • Wrist: Tactical Tacpad
  • Utility: Softcase
  • Knee: Grenadier
  • Colors: Black and dark Blue
It's slim, tactical, and practical.
EVA(C) because I love skulls.
J kid789 wrote:
My Spartan in Reach will always be:
  • Helmet: Hazop CNM-I
  • Visor: Gold
  • R Shoulder: Base Security
  • L Shoulder: Recon
  • Chest: Default OR if I wanna switch it up a tad, Parafoil
  • Wrist: Tactical Tacpad
  • Utility: Softcase
  • Knee: Grenadier
  • Colors: Black and dark Blue
It's slim, tactical, and practical.
Wow. That's a bloody assortment of pieces!

EVA(C) because I love skulls.
Who doesn't? Did you ever read A Fistful of Arrows? It's almost canon. You should give it a look if you haven't already.
Yeah I'm going back to my original Reach look because the original is always the best
Wonder if they will allow the process from 360 to transfer over, anyone know?
Also its been so long since I've played I've actually forgotten what I used to equip
Afraid not—progress WILL transfer between different versions of the MCC (Xbox One/PC), but won't from the 360 version.
Quote:
Within MCC, yes, your progress and progression will carry-over between the console and PC versions. All stats, achievements, Forged maps, and game variants will be shared between all of the games within MCC. Mid mission saves will be unique to each platform and cannot be shared.
Your Halo: Reach unlocks and progression from the original game on Xbox 360 will NOT carry over to MCC.—ske7ch, Reddit
FOTUS (IF IT COMES TO THE GAME)
Afraid not—progress WILL transfer between different versions of the MCC (Xbox One/PC), but won't from the 360 version.
Quote:
Within MCC, yes, your progress and progression will carry-over between the console and PC versions. All stats, achievements, Forged maps, and game variants will be shared between all of the games within MCC. Mid mission saves will be unique to each platform and cannot be shared.
Your Halo: Reach unlocks and progression from the original game on Xbox 360 will NOT carry over to MCC.—ske7ch, Reddit
That kinda makes me wanna cry lol
Nice job
I'd wear a cool helmet as long as it looks like something a military soldier would actually wear in the future.
I always wore the Recon helmet with the blue flames. Hope they bring the flaming head option again.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
I always wore the Recon helmet with the blue flames. Hope they bring the flaming head option again.
I heard a rumour that they are bringing all the exclusive stuff back for everyone only rumours though so don't blame me if I'm wrong
Mark VI, I just LOVE this design way too much. Reach's Mark V is great (my favorite iteration, actually), but ever since I've got Mark VI that I never took that one off.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
I heard a rumour that they are bringing all the exclusive stuff back for everyone only rumours though so don't blame me if I'm wrong
Man, I hope so. I ran Recon with Blue flames and Multi threat armor, hope we see a return.
I will wear the EOD like I did back in the day.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Man, I hope so. I ran Recon with Blue flames and Multi threat armor, hope we see a return.
I don't know why they wouldn't so its most likely
Odst, or mark 6, or what ever the new unlock for assasinations is.