Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Which 343 vehicle should be gone in Halo Infinite?

OP FotusKnight

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Absolutely hated the variants of weapons and vehicles in H5. If they will be in H: Infinite I'm done period. What do you think?
I say get rid of the varients that are just a reskin, but I liked the ones that were actually unique. I especially like the phaeton. I would like to see it balanced a bit better and have it make an appearance in Infinite's BTB
Even if the stats very sleightly, I don't see a reason for the reskins that more or less function the same, but I do like some of the more significant variants.

I'd be fine with the Gungoose replacing the Mongoose. And I like having a few Warthog variants (rocket, machine gun, gauss). Those are the main ones that come to mind that I want to stay.
I enjoyed all the vehicles in some sort of scenario, but i agree with others get rid of re-skinned variants IE: tundra,urban,woodland and so on.
i liked how halo 2a's gungoose was, halo 5 i try it get a kill and i hit a small pebble on the map and go from aiming at a person to aiming at the moon
I would say get rid of some clone vehicles as there is no difference between a woodland scorpion or urban scorpion besides as cosmetic change but I think the more unique vehicles variants should stay like the Hannibal’s scorpion or oni wasp for example
All of the infinite reskjnned warthogs and mantises need to not be in the game anymore
I'd like to see the phaeton replaced with the helios variant and the gungoose to return, preferably both the grenade version from h5 and the machine gun variant from h2a. Or even better, take a page outta spv3s book and just attack assault rifles with grenade launchers attached to the front of a momgoose.
All the 343 vehicles are decent though and arguably fit in pretty well. Gungoose doesnt really need all the different arctic/woodland/etc variants though so go ahead and remove those.

Surprised the wasp isnt on the list. I really love the wasp though, hope that returns and wouldn't mind seeing its variants in custom games/warzone plus a sword version.
Honestly after looking st all the Warthog/Gun/Mongeese req cards, I think you know what my answer is going to be...
Hey, the gungoose is better than the mongoose not to mention the passenger has infinite nades. Don't ask me about the Phaeton because the only one I have is the one you get when you first start the game. If anything they should add more for the Prometheans.
IMO the only vehicles should be the ones in H3. Bungie did it perrect back then. No more vehicles pleeease. Nobody asked for them.
The Phaeton Doesn't really fit into the game quite well In my opinion.
CashewBot wrote:
Finally! Someone who gets it!
I actually liked the new vehicles
I never had a problem with any of the vehicles, I thought they had their own uniqueness.
Personally i feel that if they are gonna offer a variant of a vehicle such as the woodland or tundra, etc. Make it an optional skin that the player can add at will to the base vehicle.
The wasp and phaeton i wasnt a fan of the control scheme as much as i was of the Falcons from HR. that said i ddnt think they were bad over all.
If they could blend the two control styles together i think it would be cool.
Loved how one could change seats in a multi person vehicle by pressing 'A'!
I think they should also bring back some vehicles such as the Falcon, Hornet, Revanant, Spectre, Chopper, and Prowler(thought this was better than the HW2s Marauder).
I think each faction should get a baseline equivalent vehicle.
Gungoose - Ghost - Chopper
Warthog - Specter - Prowler
Etc..
CashewBot wrote:
Finally! Someone who gets it!
I agree. Though I think the Phaeton was a neat concept, it wasn't very practical in-game. It felt a bit too clunky IMO, and was easy to take down as long as you knew what you were doing.
The Phaeton - Purely because it adheres to 343i's Promethean design, which as mentioned in other threads, is very un-Forerunner. I'd like it to be ditched, but I'd be happy with a new set of Forerunner vehicles and aircraft much more akin in appearance to Bungie's classic Sentinels
The Phaeton - Purely because it adheres to 343i's Promethean design, which as mentioned in other threads, is very un-Forerunner. I'd like it to be ditched, but I'd be happy with a new set of Forerunner vehicles and aircraft much more akin in appearance to Bungie's classic Sentinels
That would be cool to see!
The gun goose feels so useless as at level 3 reqs a ghost outclasses it and if you had the choice the majority of you would probably pick using a ghost than a gun goose
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2