Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Which elite class has the best armour aesthetics?

OP BeneficBen

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Which elite class has your favorite armour design?

Make Your Selection:

Note: Poll is across all the Halo games.
The BOB
I really like Minor, Ultra, and General but I choose minor because it shows off the face the best.
I really like Minor, Ultra, and General but I choose minor because it shows off the face the best.
I prefer the Halo 3 design over the one used for Halo: Reach, it looks more sleek and alien.
BeneficBen wrote:
I prefer the Halo 3 design over the one used for Halo: Reach, it looks more sleek and alien.
Same, though I still really like the Reach one.
My favorite is the spec-ops from Reach.

Edit: Wow. For the first time my opinion seems to line up with the majority of the fanbase.
Spec-Ops all the way. In Reach its really cool and in Halo 1-2 its a cool armor colour (since they all have the same armor build). Halo 3 doesn't have a "spec-ops" but the aesthetic class is really cool (the tusk one).
Halo 3 had better designs, the Commando and Ascetic armors are awesome. But Spec Ops and Ranger are my choices
Love the sleek white on the Ultras. Especially from Reach.
I liked the Honor Guard’s armor the best.
I'm torn between Reach Elite General and H4/H5 Zealot.
I'd have to say zealot class for me lol. I've always really liked their design and the way their armor would give a dim blue glow.
Halo 2 honor guard or halo 5 arbiter armour
Imma go with Minor! It looks nice compared to the others.
Besides Arby's current armour,Zealot.
Reach and Halo 4/5 specifically.
Mine is between the Halo Reach ultra, Halo 3 minor, and Halo 2 honor guard. I just loved the way they look and they definitely feel alien because of their sleek designs and shape.
Where's arbiter?
I would say the Elite Zealot from Halo: CE and Halo 2. I hope they return the Zealots to being gold in Halo Infinite.
I like the minor elite design from Halo 2-Reach
I loved the general. Really liked the gold accent.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2