Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This is a hard question because every faction has its ups and downs.
probably ONI but since it's not listed UNSC
Death4695 wrote:
The voting already started so I can't change it but yes please vote UNSC if you want to be a part of ONI
Swords of sanghelios, I want to fight along side my boy the arbiter.
Swords of sanghelios, I want to fight along side my boy the arbiter.
Same here bro.
as far as actually being in a faction I'd pick unsc but my favorite on here is the banished. if oni were an option I'd pick that immediately but I guess thats just tied in with unsc.
I really wouldn't mind being a Sangheili Officer in The Covenant. Before all of that stuff of course.
Unsc cause spartans
I'd wanna be a pilot in the UNSC. I'd be the best pilot in the gosh darn land.
UNSC is og so yeet
I think I could see myself fighting for the Arbiter's cause. Especially if I was an Elite in that universe. Would feel a tad bit outmatched if I had to fight as a Marine..
Death4695 wrote:
Ooooh good one! If it was listed there I would go with ONI as well. But being that it isn’t, I went with the Precursors (flood).
No surprise that the UNSC seems to be the most popular faction. My second choice which is a close second would be the Swords of Sanghilos. I love the Arbiter and his organization.
Probably the UNSC from the listed ones, maybe technologically underdogs & not the most durable species either but I just go with humanity in my first choices when there are multiple options.
Much more fun to make the undertakers the winners than cause boredom through mindless slaughter with the best bet.
Just kind of a thing to show those aliens what humans can do.
UNSC as it’s the most relatable. Also because fighting valiantly for the species’ survival would be quite the adrenaline rush.
That’s true the UNSC is more relatable but I feel like some people prefer the uniqueness of the other factions.
Because realisticlty speaking, chances to be a spartan would be near to null
I'd do the very next thing that would make me feel like a spartan, and that would being a Tanker in a scorpion ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Plus i like tanks a lot, so it'd be a perfect fit for me haha

Sword of sanghelios sounds super dope too
I would much rather become a ship captain and run my own pillar of autumn! I want to be the next captain keys.
Swords of Sanghelios because I’d probably have higher chance of survival there than any of the other factions.
Swords of Sanghelios because I’d probably have higher chance of survival there than any of the other factions.
Are you part Elite? Excuse me is there something your not telling the Halo community?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4