Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Which game had the best Flood?

OP fastcharger1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I picked halo 4 for comedic effect but halo 3 was my favorite.
Halo 3 had the best Flood gameplay, but if the Flood are in a future FPS Halo game, I expect that one to turn the Flood up a notch, because with the improved mobility weapon variety available to the players, the Flood can be made much more menacing and intelligent while still being beatable.
Halo CE. I will never forget that first encounter.
Halo 3 all the way. More variety and I liked how the infected ones would just fall apart lol
I have to go with the Halo 3 Flood. They had a fantastic design, with regards to both their look and the sounds they make, and they also introduced some variety with the pure forms.
I'd say Halo CE. I liked that scary, spooky vibe, especially the plot twist on 343 Guilty Spark.
Hard to pick but I think CE did a good job with introducing them for the first time.
CE (classic graphics). That first encounter was so well done.
Halo 3 had the best flood encounters, despite their plentiful flaws such as being able to kill flood tank forms with one swing of an energy sword on legendary. Still wish we could have actually seen the Gravemind again instead of just hearing it and seeing its tendrils.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2