Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[Locked] WHICH HALO CAMPAIGN HAS THE BEST REPLAY VALUE?

OP N1K Leonhart

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I love them all, but I like the ODSTs the most.
I have replayed Halo 3 and Reach's campaigns over and over again.
As a man that has been playing halo for close to two decades, I can now say that Bungie's Halo was like no other FPS video game series to date. With its mix of squad-based enemies (Covenant) and the horde based enemies (Flood) Halo provides a rush of excitement and replayability. I will make this clear Halo 4 and 5 are poo and are not canon. In my opinion, the Master Chief storyline should have ended after Halo 3. Other than that, all of the original three games have impeccable music, story, themes, gameplay, and content.

Halo CE: great music, great level design, nostalgia zone, origin story (can't really judge it because it was the 1st), good gameplay

Halo 2: Best music in the series, linear level design, the best story in the series, nostalgic, great gameplay, innovated from CE

Halo 3: great music, best level design, great story, nostalgic, best gameplay, innovated from Halo 2
Rhydon65 wrote:
Anything other than Halo 5 for me.
lmao same
I will say Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo Combat Evolved and Halo Reach is worth playing again especially when it comes to the campaign levels.
Halo CE, 2, 3, ODST and Reach are all worth replaying over and over many times.
Since I've been re-playing Halo 2 for 15 years and am still less tired of it than the others, I'm gonna go with that one. But I need variety so I replay all of the mcc games regularly.
Gonna play some Halo 2 now.
For me its Halo CE,i think it has the best gameplay of them all.And not only gameplay also best music and atmosphere,its all of this mixed together where you just let yourself go and dance with the flow.Reminds me of Turok on N64.
Halo 3 and Reach I would say. My partner of 3 years just recently decided she wanted to try Halo, we made it through 1-3 and ODST, now we're on Reach and I'm remembering just how seamless this campaign is.
For me its Halo CE,i think it has the best gameplay of them all.And not only gameplay also best music and atmosphere,its all of this mixed together where you just let yourself go and dance with the flow.Reminds me of Turok on N64.
Halo 3 and Reach I would say. My partner of 3 years just recently decided she wanted to try Halo, we made it through 1-3 and ODST, now we're on Reach and I'm remembering just how seamless this campaign is.
Reach would be my second favourite cause of variety of enemies,lots of guns and vehicles and good gameplay.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Anything other than Halo 5 for me.
lmao same
Please don't revive old topics thanks, particularly when you have nothing of value ot add
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2