2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 24
In Reach, I'm still able to find Firefight partners in matchmaking, so that's nice. Otherwise, Halo: CE is always good to go back to.
I find myself playing Combat Evolved more than any of them, out of nostalgia and it's fun. I didn't really find the Halo 2 campaign all that great to play but decent story-wise, so I play that occasionally.
I love seeing so many people still playing Halo CE!
Halo 3 ODST and Reach mostly every week
I wish I could put more than one answer into the poll
halo 3 was my favorite for multiplayer
I play master chief collection.
I play all of them, but H3 is the easiest one to play naturally
Halo 3 is the easiest to play on 360 but I love MCC because of Halo CE and Halo 2
I do play all of them and there are no option for the true Halo fans who play multiple Halo games.
Halo Online (eldewrito), Halo Custom Edition, and Halo 5 forge. Can you guess the common theme?
Halo 2, but not any of this remastered stuff, no, I pull out the Original Xbox, the big box TV, and play the way bungie intended
Still play all of them but mainly H2 because it's my favourite
Halo: Custom Edition, still has hundreds playing like around noon or so.
Custom Edition or Combat Evolved?
Found myself playing H2 way more these past few days. Both in single and multiplayer (through MCC) but might make a video about in the near future.
One thing I don't understand is why Halo 3 is always voted for in MCC, the netcode combined with 60fps makes hit detection overwhelmingly -Yoink-. I play Reach the most due to it having the best custom games by a long shot. Done with Halo 5 due to bad servers and crappy copy and paste maps.
now try it u wont be dissapointed bro
Heroic224 wrote:
One thing I don't understand is why Halo 3 is always voted for in MCC, the netcode combined with 60fps makes hit detection overwhelmingly -Yoink-. I play Reach the most due to it having the best custom games by a long shot. Done with Halo 5 due to bad servers and crappy copy and paste maps.
now try it u wont be dissapointed bro
The hit boxes in H3 on MCC have always been pretty jank and always will be. If I wanna play Halo 3, I load it up on 360
Halo reach, halo 3 odst and halo 5
Custom Edition or Combat Evolved?
I only play Custom Edition as I don't have Combat Evolved disc anymore.
People often refer Combat Evolved as Halo PC while Custom Edition is refer as Halo CE, you'll see that a lot when downloading maps & mods.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 24