2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 24
I mainly play ODST and Reach, simply because I loved the story and gameplay in ODST, and Reach's Multiplayer was an absolute blast.
I love multiplayer and campaign with all the games in Master Chief Collection. May the new and classic Halo games live forever!
I play all the ones on the Xbox 360 so that is Wars, 3, ODST, Strike or Assault, Reach, and 4.
Yeah the Reach multiplayer was really fun and I didn´t really understand the story of ODST. But ODST was really fun to play.
I still play Halo 3 ODST, the reason why is because the story is very nice, the music is amazing, and the open world campaign is just nice.
I want to select the first three halo games, but i don't think Halo Online counts as Halo 3 exactly. HALO 3 Y U NU PC?
Halo 2
When anyone plays the older Halo games, do you play via MCC or the original games on Xbox and 360?
H3, reach, and Ce to finish getting the achievements
H3, reach, and Ce to finish getting the achievements
I still gotta clean up some achievements myself
I play 5 but like to hop on reach and enjoy the grind with this new account
Reach!!
I like all of them but reach is what I love. On my main account I got 183 day in that game until it got banned :)
I play all these games that you guys see accepted Halo wars and Halo 2
ODST is them best cuz they are as badass as the big MC
I still play Halo Reach out of all of these the most. It has daily and weekly challenges, and its the newest out of all of the games on this poll. I don't play the other games very much because I have MCC for that. Still, sometimes I do go back to the original games just to see how Halo started.
I still play all of them, except for Halo 3 and ODST
Completely fine if you disagree, but the poll is a perfect example as to why we need Halo 3 Anniversary.
I still play reach because I love the BTB
I playz reach but my account is suspended becuz i owe Microsft money why did my grandma expire my debit card it had like $50 left !
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 24