2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 24
ODST at the moment. I need to go back and play legendary.
Where's the "All of Them" option?
if u cklick on it its sooo funny i just did click on it i dare u To whom this may Concern
I'm constantly going back to play bits of CE, but have really been in the mood for its multiplayer lately. Unfortunately the MCC version's multiplayer is not particularly playable so I'm usually playing Custom Edition on PC.
Halo 3. Replaying "The Covenant" on is the best mission to come back to in that game. Also it has a better ranking system and armor unlock system than the other Halos (in my opinion).
Multiplayer wise Halo 3, Campaign wise all of them, currently doing Halo 2 Legendary.
I like to play Halo Wars the most, and then Halo: CE.
Halo 2 will always be my favorite Halo game of all time.
Still play 2. Best one imo... probably cuz I was that guy that did cross map sword flies on lockout...
I still pop Halo CE in to play. It may be the remaster for the Xbox One but I enjoy using the old graphics the most! Halo 2 is second, then Halo Wars. Then H3. Weird order I know.
Reach is my favorite! i like 3, and i still want to play online
None I just play MCC.
I still play everything on MCC, really looking for people to play coop campaign and matchmaking with, feel free to add me guys. RICHDOGG 323
I still play Reach, the only bad of it.. It's that is too competitive, I don't mean this is bad an I hate it, but people with I'v played car more about wining that enjoy it he game. Stills being and awesome game.
One of my favourite parts of the original series were the parts in halo 2 when that amazing electric guitar remix of the theme (mjolnir mix) started like when you take down the scarab for example.
I play all of them which means it's impossible to vote. There are no all of above option.
I love all the originals! I play Halo 1-3 and ODST still. Love their campaigns and multiplayer still on all those games. I just miss the heck out of firefight on ODST!
I still play all of them when I have time. Though i play wars the most, I like strategy and a challenge and wars always presents one. Halo 3 odst i would say is a close second, mostly firefight.
Really don't play my 360 much as all the main Halo games are on Xbox One, and all 360 games I like to play are now backwards compatible. However, I will be revisiting ODST on the 360 at some point to finish up the firefight achievements.
I still playing all of them
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 24