2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 24
Halo Reach is still fun to play and so is Halo 3 though it can be hard to find games sometimes
Commonly Combat Evolved and H2.
I still play Halo: Reach, and I still love it. This game is balanced in almost every aspect (let's pretend armor lock doesn't exist), it looks really good, the Spartans, in my opinion, feel realistic, the Elites while they look like dinossaurs, they're armor actually looked cool ad some looked badass like Ranger or Ultra. I still play it because I want to get to Inheritor and I know it won't be as easy as Halo 4. The last 2 ranks (Forerunner, Reclaimer) require around 3 Billion credits to allow you to proceed. Reach had the most fun custom games i have ever played, and I always have fun. The campaign has a lot of replayability, and the challenges encourage me to continue play it. Remember the "Endure: The Return" weekly challenge? It encourages me a lot, not because it's easy, but because i will get a lot of credits, but above these, it still makes me keep playing the game, and it actually contributed to your advancement... unlike Halo 4. It's challenges didn't do jacks***.
I also still play Halo Wars. I know i suck at it, but i keep playing it because it is fun, epic and unique. Remeber when you destroyed a Scarab or a base? It feels satisfying when you do it. And now with it released on PC... *insert leeny face here*. Mods.
I still play Halo 3 because of how epic it feels. I still play The Covenant mission, and I think i'm not the only one. That mission had everything to make it near perfection.
Bungie did really nailed the Halo series, and gave us very fun moments. The series had memorable characters and quotes like "Dear humanity, we regret being alien -Yoinks!-. We regret coming to Earth. And we must definitely regret that the corps just blew up our ragedy--Yoink- fleet." from Sgt. Johnson.
I still play Halo 2 on the original Xbox, it's a great game that I bond over with my dad, just classic split screen and slayer is all I need.
I still play Halo 2 on the original Xbox, it's a great game that I bond over with my dad, just classic split screen and slayer is all I need.
My friends and I will LAN Halo 2 once a month or so. We'll get together for a Saturday night, grab a bunch of pizza's and soda, then LAN Halo CE for a bit then move to Halo 2. It's always alot of fun. Reminds us of the good ol' days
Bump
My friends and I will LAN Halo 2 once a month or so. We'll get together for a Saturday night, grab a bunch of pizza's and soda, then LAN Halo CE for a bit then move to Halo 2. It's always alot of fun. Reminds us of the good ol' days
Hell of a way to spend a Saturday night, sounds like a lot of fun man :)
well -Yoink-
halo reach was my favorite because of forge,and firefight
I still play halo wars alot however I only do skirmish
I still play them all but of course I have my favourites. Halo 3 is one of my favourite ever games and I play it usually about once a year through the campaign on legendary.
My order for the games:

Halo 3
Halo: Reach
Halo 2
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 4
Halo 5

I actually haven't played ODST or Halo: Wars (1 or 2). Maybe I should get on it?
i still play all the halo games and still love playing them!
I still play every one of them. All the way from Halo: Combat Evolved to Halo: Reach. Every once in a while.
I actually haven't played ODST or Halo: Wars (1 or 2). Maybe I should get on it?
You should play ODST, most of the weapon models look jank but the game is probably my favourite Halo campaign (sue me) and I think it has the best music in the series.
I play basically all of them still but if I had to choose one I'd probably pick Halo 3 or Halo 2. By far my favourite in the series.
You should play ODST, most of the weapon models look jank but the game is probably my favourite Halo campaign (sue me) and I think it has the best music in the series.
Wow that's quite a statement! I'll go play it!
I play basically all of them still but if I had to choose one I'd probably pick Halo 3 or Halo 2. By far my favourite in the series.
Halo 2 and Halo 3 are my favorites too as long as Halo 3 is played on 360, not the MCC version
Don't know why I keep playing Odst...
I'll go through Reach moods, Odst moods... and halo 3 moods..... and so on... I love em all although the halo I play the least is 5. not because I think there's anything wrong with the game, I quite enjoyed 5 but there's not as much playability for me personally because I think it's the idea of fighting an un winnable war against an unstoppable genocidal juggernaut like the Covenant is more appealing to my gamer heart. Although when I'm looking to freshen up the halo gameplay I really appreciate having games like 4 and 5 there to play.
P.s. Halo Wars is a masterpiece Halo Wars 2 is extremely fun as well.
BloodyHalf wrote:
Don't know why I keep playing Odst...
You still play ODST? That's awesome
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 24