2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 24
I was playing MCC over the weekend and it made me realize how much I miss the old days of CE and Halo 2
Still play Halo Reach, sometimes I take out Halo 3 and play a few games. I also love playing MCC Team Slayer only for getting to play Halo CE 4v4, still so much fun.
Halo 2 is probably my favorite Halo. But, the only old Halo i still play is Reach. The multiplayer for Reach is Amazing.
A combination of both Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo 3. If Firefight were a thing in the MCC I'd be going to ODST more often, but that's not the case.
My girlfriend and I play Halo Reach every now and then but it truly is filled with either new players or the hardcore fans who haven't stopped playing since 2010
My girlfriend and I play Halo Reach every now and then but it truly is filled with either new players or the hardcore fans who haven't stopped playing since 2010
Thankfully Reach is backwards compatible. Now if Halo 3 and 4 became compatible for the Xbox One, things would start looking up. And oh yeah, people would actually have fun playing the multiplayer again, unlike today in the MCC.
Thankfully Reach is backwards compatible. Now if Halo 3 and 4 became compatible for the Xbox One, things would start looking up. And oh yeah, people would actually have fun playing the multiplayer again, unlike today in the MCC.
We prefer to play on 360. And just wait, I think Halo 3 is coming very soon
Do people really still play Halo 4?
Do people really still play Halo 4?
Not many but yes, people still do. BTB is the easiest way to find a game
Such a shame that Halo 2 isn't higher.
Such a shame that Halo 2 isn't higher.
Halo 2 still gets a fair number of people. Better to play in custom games though, in my personal opinion
Halo 3 for life
ODST and Halo 3.

ODST's campaign is one that I keep coming back to.

And Halo 3's multiplayer is something I always get some nostalgia for.

I would play Halo Wars, but now that Halo Wars 2 is out, there's really no need.
All of them.

Halo Reach the most though, it is so much fun!
I play halo 2 halo 3 and ODST only play the campaigns occasionally I do campaign on reach but mostly halo 2 halo 3 and ODST campaigns is all that I play of classic
Once I get back to the states, I'm gonna play through ODST's campaign.
I play halo 2 halo 3 and ODST only play the campaigns occasionally I do campaign on reach but mostly halo 2 halo 3 and ODST campaigns is all that I play of classic
Do you play the original versions of them or on MCC?

Sealki wrote:
Where are you at and why can't you play from where you're at?
Do you play the original versions of them or on MCC?

Sealki wrote:
Where are you at and why can't you play from where you're at?
I play originals it's been a long time since I played anything on MCC.
Halo Reach, Halo 5 and Halo 2 all the time.
haloomar1 wrote:
Halo Reach, Halo 5 and Halo 2 all the time.
Cool to see you still play Halo 2
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 24