OP TheLegendary117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 24
I'm kind of surprised that H2 isn't higher up in the voting! I think it's what I mainly play in the MCC.
I'm kind of surprised that H2 isn't higher up in the voting! I think it's what I mainly play in the MCC.
Most of the people who played Halo 2 back in the day either don't play anymore or just aren't chiming in. I miss those days
I love to go back and play all of these but I love to play Halo 2 all the time and classic Halo 2 not MCC
Everything but Wars since I don't have it.
Have you played Halo Wars before?
Yeah, I kinda liked it but it wasn't something I would buy if I had the spare money,
Yeah, I kinda liked it but it wasn't something I would buy if I had the spare money,
I understand. It's a Real Time Strategy game which doesn't really go well on consoles. Not many console gamers are a fan of RTS games which is why they're so big on PC
Not gonna lie as soon as I get the MCC I am probably gonna take a break from Halo 5
Not gonna lie as soon as I get the MCC I am probably gonna take a break from Halo 5
You should. Learn your roots ;)
All of them. All the story's atleast. I only play 1-3 and 5 multiplayer though. But all of them for campaign. I always play them for fun.
Halo 3 and Reach
I still play Halo 3 and Reach but only for the few achievements I'm missing, once those are done I'll most likely properly move onto the MCC.
Surprising to see so many people still playing Halo 3 and Halo Reach.
All of them.
I sit alot wrote:
All of them.
Good answer
Halo 3. But, I will defiantly rock the original Halo 2 on my original Xbox for the nostalgia.
Halo Reach campaign, Halo 4 multiplayer, and ODST firefight.
I've been playing Halo: Reach again recently and I forgot how ridiculous armor lock was and remembered how much fun I had with it.
Reach and CE now and forever.
I'm trying to beat Halo Wars. I've been every Halo game other than Halo Wars.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 24