2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 24
I play h5 but ODST was so fun in firefight and its campaign had a totally different feel from any other game.
Nextao wrote:
I play h5 but ODST was so fun in firefight and its campaign had a totally different feel from any other game.
I still play Firefight once every couple of months with some friends of mine. They're hardcore ODST fans
halo reach and halo 3 and halo 5 forge
Halo 3 and Reach, and I really miss being able to find online games.. I lost my old gamertag b/c of "security issues" and it has all of my achievements for Halo. I had all but one achievement in Halo 3 (Spartan Laser 2 players), and I had all of them for Reach until they released the DLC's.
i play reach, 5 and 3 the most often
I'm glad you didn't put Halo 5 on there because it's basically the guilty scenery I've had, seeing as all my buddies are playing it, and it's half decently fun when you get around to it.
Gotta put my hands down here though, more than anything, the Halo Wars franchise, and I'm glad to see I'm part of the 7%, haha!
Halo Wars still has a fairly decent size group of dedicated players. I'm sure they all probably know each other pretty well too since they're probably the only ones still playing
Do you still play any of the older Halo games? If so, what do you play? Customs, matchmaking, firefight, or campaign? Talk about what you play and what you miss.

I love playing Halo CE and Halo 2 via MCC. I loved that multiplayer experience and can never get enough of it. Reach is a close third. My girlfriend and I like to play Reach at least a few times a week, usually in SWAT or the CE Anniversary playlist to play on the old school maps.
I play forge on Halo Reach, make awesome bases and maps. Then gather people from recents and friends and mess around on them. Good times.
Can't say that I play much of the older ones anymore, but 5 is starting to seem like an older game at this point. I'm excited for 6.
I guess If I had to pick one I'd choose to play some Reach.
I need to load up Reach and play a bit again. My girlfriend and I used to play Reach every single day then stopped playing because we got tired of getting wrecked by all the try hards. Most of our time goes into MCC.
Anyone start playing MCC again with the update coming up in Spring 2018?
I absolutely love Reach! I recently just started playing it again after just a few months, and have been remembering why I love its multiplayer and the game itself. Ive really only been playing Team Slayer and Team Swat since the server populations are very low now.
wheres all of the above?
I still play all the halo games occasionally (mostly for the campaigns) and I also enjoy/miss the firefight from Halo Reach. I hardly play Halo wars though because its very simple and so there isn't as much freedom with it as the mainline games (which I think is kinda sad).
wheres all of the above?
I thought about putting MCC up there when I first posted but wanted narrowed down answers just to see which games stuck out the most.
wheres all of the above?
I thought about putting MCC up there when I first posted but wanted narrowed down answers just to see which games stuck out the most.
well, my favorite is reach but I still play them all pretty frequently
wheres all of the above?
well, my favorite is reach but I still play them all pretty frequently
I love Reach but haven't played in a while. I've been playing a good bit of MCC recently
all of them
Halo wars since i just still enjoy it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 24