6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 24
Cstriker01 wrote:
all of them
MCC for the win!
Halo wars since i just still enjoy it
Halo Wars on 360 or Xbox One? Did you play Halo Wars 2?
Halo CE
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 4
Halo REACH
Halo 5
those are the ones that i play, i never liked halo wars as much. i'm more of the fps kind of guy. is halo wars good would it be worth getting?
Cstriker01 wrote:
i meant all of the fps not halo wars sorry.
Halo CE
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 4
Halo REACH
Halo 5
those are the ones that i play, i never liked halo wars as much, sorry should have been more specific. my bad.
No big deal. And no offense but it's no surprise you didn't like Halo Wars as much. RTS games usually don't go over well on console. I didn't mind playing but I, by no means, was a good player
Cstriker01 wrote:
Halo CE
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 4
Halo REACH
Halo 5
those are the ones that i play, i never liked halo wars as much, sorry should have been more specific. my bad.
No big deal. And no offense but it's no surprise you didn't like Halo Wars as much. RTS games usually don't go over well on console. I didn't mind playing but I, by no means, was a good player
lol didn't mean to post that, i didn't read who he was quoting but all the same though. i like the experience of boots on ground
Cstriker01 wrote:
Cstriker01 wrote:
Halo CE
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 4
Halo REACH
Halo 5
lol didn't mean to post that, i didn't read who he was quoting but all the same though. i like the experience of boots on ground
No worries :)
I play Reach and MCC (Mostly Halo 3), but I've been wanting to give Halo 5 another chance lately. Reach is really nice because of Firefight. It's a shame Firefight hasn't come back. It's a great online and offline mode.
Halo wars on 360 and i did play halo wars 2
Halo wars on 360 and i did play halo wars 2
That's the way to play :) Did you like Halo Wars 2 better or worse than the first?
It's a shame Firefight hasn't come back. It's a great online and offline mode.
It is a shame. I really enjoy Firefight as well. I keep saying that 343 should do something similar to Gears of War 4 Horde Mode
I try to play them all, (MCC)
I try to play them all, (MCC)
MCC is certainly the way to go
H3 ODST was always my favorite and now that a few of my friends have started getting classic halo games we are planning on doing a legendary run through all of them.🐈👍
H3 ODST was always my favorite and now that a few of my friends have started getting classic halo games we are planning on doing a legendary run through all of them.🐈👍
Sweet! Just remember that Halo CE and Halo 2 only had 2 player coop so you'll be limited until you hit Halo 3
HW2!^^ Also do mods count? If so I also finished HCE SPV3 on mythic recently. That was a blast, best single player experience I had in a long time!
HW2!^^ Also do mods count? If so I also finished HCE SPV3 on mythic recently. That was a blast, best single player experience I had in a long time!
I still need to go through and play Halo Wars 2. Also, no, mods don't count. They are also forbidden to talk about here on Waypoint, at least to a certain extent so be careful
I still need to go through and play Halo Wars 2. Also, no, mods don't count. They are also forbidden to talk about here on Waypoint, at least to a certain extent so be careful
I thought PC mods where fair play? Still, thanks for the head's up. I'll restrain myself than until trading upon it! :)

And do it, go through HW2 if you enjoy RTS games! The story slows down in the second half sadly and lacks in big reveals, but gameplay wise it's amazing and you will love the Blur cutscenes!^^
I thought PC mods where fair play? Still, thanks for the head's up. I'll restrain myself than until trading upon it! :)

And do it, go through HW2 if you enjoy RTS games! The story slows down in the second half sadly and lacks in big reveals, but gameplay wise it's amazing and you will love the Blur cutscenes!^^
I believe all mods aren't allowed to be discussed with the only exception being Halo Online.

I will at some point, just haven't been able to pull myself away from MCC
I still play Halo CE, Halo 5, Halo ODST
Actualmente toco Halo 5 pero de vez en cuando toco algunos de los otros para no olvidar jajaja ... Xd
I still play Halo CE, Halo 5, Halo ODST
CE and ODST on the originals or MCC?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 24