OP TheLegendary117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. ...
  7. 24
Same. I still play all of them. Though MCC is still horrible for lobbies, if you have patience, you can get in a few games. If I had to narrow it down though, it'd be Halo 2 for me.
Halo2 Anniversary is pretty dope and if I am feeling a little down, I will switch the old Halo2 version.
Gerbi1jr wrote:
Same. I still play all of them. Though MCC is still horrible for lobbies, if you have patience, you can get in a few games. If I had to narrow it down though, it'd be Halo 2 for me.
Halo2 Anniversary is pretty dope and if I am feeling a little down, I will switch the old Halo2 version.
Halo 2 Anniversary is alot of fun to play
i still love to play halo reach, ill never stop until i hit inheritor. mark my words, ill waste my time to do it!
Halo 3 of the best of 343 industries
Halo Wars if I want to nerd out but Halo 2 for nostalgia and FPS action.
The question should now be does anyone still play Halo 5?
i still love to play halo reach, ill never stop until i hit inheritor. mark my words, ill waste my time to do it!
Keep at it! My girlfriend and I reached Inheritor a while back. She reached it before me because I was spending more time in Halo 3 than Reach
Halo 5, and Halo: Reach mostly.
I haven’t played any of the older games but I will in the future. Just depends how halo 6 turns out.
I haven’t played any of the older games but I will in the future. Just depends how halo 6 turns out.
Really?! Yeah, you MUST play them sooner rather than later. You have no idea what you're missing
I still love Reach
Halo 5
Moyer wrote:
I still love Reach
I love Reach as well. So does my girlfriend.

Carbinox8 wrote:
Halo 5
I can only handle Halo 5 in small, short bursts
I'm always up for some CE campaign
I play H5 primarily, but I'll play CE, H2, H3, or H4 on the MCC too. Likely related to the MCC update news I've recently found myself motivated and enjoying going back to MCC for some throwback matches. I also wouldn't be opposed to playing some CEA matchmaking or some racing custom games in Reach, but I'm less motivated by that idea unless the DRL returned there.
I love Halo three, it has brutes and duel wielding.
XuCh093 wrote:
I'm always up for some CE campaign
I love the CE campaign, it never gets old.

I love Halo three, it has brutes and duel wielding.
Halo 3 was and is still a blast though its hard to play on MCC because of the broken hit box
All of them other than Halo Wars
Not a fan of Halo Wars?
Not a fan of Halo Wars?
You know I've actually never played on it. I've followed the story line and enjoy it but I've never had the time or the will to want to play it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. ...
  7. 24