1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. ...
  6. 24
All of them other than Halo Wars
Not a fan of Halo Wars?
You know I've actually never played on it. I've followed the story line and enjoy it but I've never had the time or the will to want to play it.
I'd give it a try and see what you think. It's an RTS (Real Time Strategy) game which doesn't really work well with consoles or console players but still worth a try. If you don't like it then at least you've followed the story and know what happens in the game. The cut scenes are pretty great
Not a fan of Halo Wars?
You know I've actually never played on it. I've followed the story line and enjoy it but I've never had the time or the will to want to play it.
I'd give it a try and see what you think. It's an RTS (Real Time Strategy) game which doesn't really work well with consoles or console players but still worth a try. If you don't like it then at least you've followed the story and know what happens in the game. The cut scenes are pretty great
Yeah for sure I actually hope some the weapons/vehicles get implemented into the FPS side but yeah my buddies like it I guess I will have to give it a spin.
Not a fan of Halo Wars?
Yeah for sure I actually hope some the weapons/vehicles get implemented into the FPS side but yeah my buddies like it I guess I will have to give it a spin.
Right?! There are some pretty cool weapons/vehicles they could add to the FPS side of Halo. Give it a spin and let me know what you think
Not a fan of Halo Wars?
Right?! There are some pretty cool weapons/vehicles they could add to the FPS side of Halo. Give it a spin and let me know what you think
will do !
I play Halo wars every now and then and I play Halo 3 like an addict.
Halo 3 on 360 or MCC?
I ummm, dont really play any of the older titles. The grind for exp is real, in halo wars 2 and halo 5. I will play the crap out of odst and 2 when they fix mcc again. I really enjoyed matchmaking “when it worked” in mcc. But, alas i dont visit the older games anymore.
Halo 3 on 360 or MCC?
Halo 3 on backwards compat.
Halo reach as who didn’t like reach I know there are those people but I loved it
Technically, all of Halo CE - Halo 4. (Using the MCC) They're all essentially the exact same games, just bunched together on a newer console.
Halo 3 on 360 or MCC?
Halo 3 on backwards compat.
Nice! Ill play it from time to time. I can't pry myself off MCC with Halo CE and Halo 2
I still play Halo 3, Halo Reach...but I still play the most my favorite. Which is Halo 4
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. ...
  6. 24