8. 24
I play Wars and Reach.
Impurize wrote:
I play Wars and Reach.
Those seem to be the popular titles
Impurize wrote:
I play Wars and Reach.
Those seem to be the popular titles
After not really liking H5, those are my top Halo favorites. I won't get banned every three seconds here!
I don't want to play Guardians... They stuck a Pheaton varient in the MoR update instead of a Falcon.
In my company, I'm in charge of all the members in Halo 4.
I like Halo Reach forge.
That's pretty much it. Why didn't they give us a Falcon?
:'|
ALL OF THEM EVEN THE FIRST ONE ON MY XBOX! ^....^
I don't want to play Guardians... They stuck a Pheaton varient in the MoR update instead of a Falcon.
In my company, I'm in charge of all the members in Halo 4.
I like Halo Reach forge.
That's pretty much it. Why didn't they give us a Falcon?
:'|
Coding is a huge reason why, but with a great development time and updates already laid out from launch, it's an arrogant move made by 343i if you ask me.
I still play all of them (mainly through MCC), especially Halo 3 and ODST since I love their campaigns so much. But yeah I still play all of them from time to time. Much love for every Halo game :).
Reach purely due to backward compat
i mainly still play halo 2 and halo reach, also halo 4 at the moment
Halo 3 multiplayer is the BEST. Also guys, if you have MCC, please play Halo 3 ranked playlists: Team Slayer. There's ussually not enough players to find a game under 10 minutes.

Pllleasse?
I play Halo 2 and sometimes Halo CE
Do you still play any of the older Halo games? If so, what do you play? Customs, matchmaking, firefight, or campaign? Talk about what you play and what you miss.

I love playing Halo CE and Halo 2 via MCC. I loved that multiplayer experience and can never get enough of it. Reach is a close third. My girlfriend and I like to play Reach at least a few times a week, usually in SWAT or the CE Anniversary playlist to play on the old school maps.
Halo CE all the way. I have 100 plus people that do 2s 4vs BTB and Customs in MCC. Add me if you want to get in on this it's good fun.
Only have wars, would like to do campaign co-op.
I play Halo 2 and sometimes Halo CE
Old school player! Yea!!
I have Halo 4, Halo: Reach, and Halo 3: ODST 2 disk. That means I don't have H3 campaign, but I have H3 matchmaking with all DLC. Halo 3 multiplayer is my favorite. Master Chief Collection is having a problem with hit registering on H3, but I play all my games on 360, so I don't have to deal with 343's mistake.
I personally play from 2 onward still.
I still play the first two, they are incredible games, and i would play the best of all halo games: halo three if i had an xbox, but i dont so i will stick to the first two till i get one.
My favorite Halo Campaign is probably Halo 2 on MCC.
I am looking forward to Halo Wars 2, but I have been playing Halo Wars ever since it became backwards compatible, to be played on Xbox One :D Here is some gameplay, if anyone wants to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD7sZxyV1fM
Halo Wars 2 is going to be amazing! I was a big fan of the first one, just wish it would have been more popular among fans. Given that RTS style games never really worked well on consoles, I still have high hopes
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 24