2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 24
I sometimes visit Halo 3 (and ODST) but the population is so low and sometimes laggy so I stick to Reach! I hated Halo 4 so I never play that. Reach is my favourite game ever, so I play that at least once a week. I just bought Halo 5 and have been trying that out the past few days so I haven't been playing Reach all that much.
I have been playing a lot of Halo Reach lately, trying to work on up to make Inheritor. Just hit General Grade 4 last night.
I still play Halo 3 and Halo Reach and sometimes Halo 2.
Do you play them on the original Xbox and 360 or MCC? I play them on both
I still play all of them except Halo Wars and 2. (I have Halo 2 (XBOX) says it plays on 360 but it wont).

I like to play the campaigns and search for skulls. Firefight and Infection are fun too.
Halo Reach seems to be a favorite still
Reach and Halo 2 on the MCC.
Halo 3 free for all, the only playlist that has population consistently
All of the above, at some point or other i usually return to each of them.
Reach and Halo 2 on the MCC.
If we're counting the MCC, then all of them.
kobiquil wrote:
Halo 3 free for all, the only playlist that has population consistently
I need to get back on and play Rumble Pit. It's been a while since I've done so
Do you still play any of the older Halo games? If so, what do you play? Customs, matchmaking, firefight, or campaign? Talk about what you play and what you miss.

I love playing Halo CE and Halo 2 via MCC. I loved that multiplayer experience and can never get enough of it. Reach is a close third. My girlfriend and I like to play Reach at least a few times a week, usually in SWAT or the CE Anniversary playlist to play on the old school maps.
Halo 3 holds a special place in my heart
Halo 3 all the way! Shame there's not much population nowadays.
i play them all been working on the achiements
I've been playing Halo: Reach and Halo 2 lately. I noticed when I put my copy of Halo 2 in my Xbox 360, it has difficulty making a connection with Xbox Live. My Halo WayPoint also has been freezing up when it loads. Is the an issue with WayPoint on Xbox 360? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would like to earn achievements with Halo 2.
reach, but i lost the game :"v
Still play my original Halo CE all the time. Same disc I had in 2004 lol. Love that pure feeling of nostalgia
Rickaerian wrote:
Do you still play any of the older Halo games? If so, what do you play? Customs, matchmaking, firefight, or campaign? Talk about what you play and what you miss.

I love playing Halo CE and Halo 2 via MCC. I loved that multiplayer experience and can never get enough of it. Reach is a close third. My girlfriend and I like to play Reach at least a few times a week, usually in SWAT or the CE Anniversary playlist to play on the old school maps.
Halo 3 holds a special place in my heart
As it does in mine <3
Me too I just got Reach and Halo Wars so those are the most I play right now.
Matchmaking and campaign: halo 3
I mostly still play halo 2 and 3.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 24