OP themanss22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
I'm shocked no one picked CE.
for me reach its the most nostalgic for me the memories i've had with friends and it was the first halo i truly played and i probably wouldnt love\know that much about halo without this game.
The hardest question
I'd have to go with Halo Reach on this one.

Even though Halo 3 has the hands down best campaign, Halo Reach's multiplayer was really fun, even with the armor lock and the bloom. And Halo Reaches campaign was pretty great as well.
Halo Reach and Halo 4 were my favorites.. Halo 5 is a great game but this Req, crap sucks..
"What Halo game came out when you were 12 years old" would be a better title.
Lol my favorite is Halo 5, and it came out when I was twelve.
It was Halo 2.
Halo 3 was and always will be the best IMO
sure. if you disregard the fact all the guns sound like toys, you can't fight elites. campaign was way too short and has alot of cortana interruptions with a lackluster ending. and the spartan armor looks like foam sparring gear.
I simply cannot choose. Halo 2 had great multiplayer and campaign, Halo 5 has amazing multiplayer and customs, I spent many hours on Halo Reach which was a fantastic game. So i'll just say ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Halo ce
Gonna have to go with Halo 3 because it was the first one I ever played.
Halo Reach
Halo 2 is my personal favorite but halo 3 was near perfect
Halo 😇 3 because it is old enough to have decent customization, have actual plot, but still young enough for mediocre graphics
Halo Reach!
Halo reqch and 3 are top. What a surprise.
Halo Reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6