5. ...
  6. 4
Halo 3 is where i really enjoyed it
Halo 2 is my personal favourite.
Halo 2, always will
be my personal favourite game for Campaign & Multiplayer
I like ODST a little bit more than 3.
Halo 3 all the way!
Can anyone tell me why people hate Halo 4 so much? It was the first Halo game I actually played by myself on my xbox. I know that they added loadouts but that can't be the only reason people hate Halo 4 so much.
Well, you said the best and not my favorite and there is a difference. I think Halo 2 is the best, but Reach is my favorite.
I love all of the bungie made Halo games. But if I have to pick one then it would have to be the one that started it all, Halo: combat evolved. It's also the first Halo game I ever played and I have been hooked on this amazing franchise ever since.
All of the halo games are great and I have defended every single one of them all of the halo games felt different from the other except 2 and 3 that have a lot in common with one another halo 5 is fun and weapons are balanced better that any halo game prior and I know people dont like the advance movement but it was something that halo needed and sprint was something cut from halo 2 do to time restraints and halo reach was the game that showed everyone what bungie wanted to have in a halo game and honestly I hope that halo infinite uses the movement from 5 because it seems like large open areas is something its going to have and sprint thrusters are great for getting to places that you can't get to normally and many other things I just wish that people stop focusing on the negatives and look at what's good
Halo 3 by far! It had the most envoled multiplayer and a great community!
This is a question I cannot answer, I loved very version except maybe ODST.
halo 2 by long shot for campaign, story, art style, and soundtrack. I feel like halo 3 had the best multiplayer though, and odst comes close with the soundtrack and atmosphere.
Halo CE has a special place in my heart and always will be, but i was disappointed with the anniversary i think they could have done waaaaaay better.
After thnking about it for about half an hour, I decided that the best Halo game, is Halo 2 IMO. I really enjyoed the campaign and the multiplayer. It also introduced features that are still used today.
For me it's Halo 2 without a doubt for Campaign and Multiplayer. Halo 3 for Custom Games.
Reach has some of the most iconic spartans in the halo universe.
Halo: Reach was the first halo game I played and I have many memories playing it on my own, with my brothers and with my friends. There’s a game mode that I always played with friends that we played on the same map every time we played, and Reach was the only game we could do it in
As always, i vote Halo 2, closely followed by the rest of original tril8gy that make the true Halo experience followed by Halo 3: ODST/Halo Reach given their enjoyable change of view/pace but that just never got to the level of original trilogy.

Halo Wars wasnt bad either though I never have been a huge fan of RTS games, especially the console RTS. RTS games fit much better on PC.

HW2 was perhaps a step to right direction but its not yet on the levels of the ones mentioned above, also, another RTS.

I would say that there is nothing else really noteworthy.
Halo 2 is amazing !
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4