1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Reach was the best
Halo 3/Halo 2.

I didn't realise people like reach so much. The whole taking away the BR ruined it for me.

The DMR was a nice gun but it just didn't feel right.
I was going to say CE. How there are levels in the game with no sense of direction and you must explore, get lost and figure out is still magical to me. I also loved the sense of strategy it had. Each weapon was good at something specifically. Each enemy had to be faced in a precise unique manner. The massive 3-sided battles are something that hasn't been done remotely close to how CE did it. The multiplayer was also the most skillful or the most funny and crazy thing ever, depending how you chose to play it.

BUT time fell upon CE, and each of it's revisions were less than a bad joke and only let it in the trash. That's why I vote H3 instead.
H2
The best Halo video game will be Halo Combat Evolved. I still love playing that game.
This choice is very hard for me to make. Halo 3 always has a satisfying campaign, but I also like how Halo 2's campaign flip-flops between showing the perspective of the chief with the covenant. The gameplay for Halo 3 was great, but man, Halo Reach. I just can't deny how much more variety there is to playing Reach compared to the other games before it. I have so many memories playing forge maps, custom games, firefight, as well as customizing my spartan with all the different armor pieces to buy. Even though I really have an amazing time going back to play as the chief in the original trilogy, I still somehow prefer Reach.
Halo 3 odst is my favourite.
Reach is what I started on, and is what gave me the most enjoyment out of any Halo game.
This question is almost always answered by when a person first started playing Halo. I can guarantee every person that selected Halo Reach had never played any Halo before that. The same with people who chose Halo 3. Both are bad games in comparison to 1 and 2. Halo CE is still and will always be my favorite. The campaign is exceptional. The gameplay is exceptional. The maps are exceptional. Halo 2 is the only game that comes close for multiplayer and Halo 4 is the only campaign that comes close to Halo CE's campaign for me. I will excuse anyone that picked halo 2. All other answers are wrong ;-)
Now while I technically played 2 first, I didn’t really get into halo until 3 so ya got me there, but I disagree that 2 and CE has the best multiplayer. Halo 3 had Forge and theater and a way bigger sandbox of weapons and vehicles that all played looked and sounded different from each other, making no match the same (not that every match in 2 was the same, but in Halo 3 they were more diverse in my experience). And when it comes to campaign I think CE and Halo 3 stand toe to toe, with CE being a little better due to its length. 2 definitely had the best story I’ll give you that, but in campaign I really didn’t like the level design, and same in CE but not to the same degree as 2. In Halo 2 there are some situations where there really is only one way to approach it. I can’t think of the name of the level, but in 2 there is this section in which there are some sniper jackals and brutes in a circular area, and you enter it in one way that lets every one see you, and you only have one path you can go up, meaning that really isn’t any other way to go about getting past that section (now obviously this is a terrible example because I can’t remember the exact details, but there are more parts like this is in 2). I agree that Reach doesn’t stand up to the first three games, I mean they took out more than they put in, and reused a ton of locations. Halo 2 had button combos which completely depend on who you talk to whether those are good, I know how to do them and they kinda ruin the multiplayer for me cause it’s just the best strategy if you want to come out on top every time. Halo 4’s level design is super repetitive and the AI and enemy’s are -Yoink-. Can’t be approached in different ways and can only be killed two ways ordinarily. Story has mixed reception, some love it some hate it. I hate it and think the story should’ve ended at 3 personally. I can completely understand holding 2 and 1 over reach and maybe 3, but 4 is far worse in my opinion. Not bad, but worse.
H2 without a doubt
Reach. Most content at launch. Played the -Yoink- out of it for 8 years straight, only making the occasional deference to play another new shooter or the Witcher 3.
I prefer Halo 2 honestly, I think it’s just a general Halo experience no Halo fans should live without. From the amazing soundtrack to the gameplay! All in general the best halo in my opinion!
Halo Reach is great.
Halo 3 is where i really enjoyed it
Same here so many memories and good times.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4