Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Which Halo is Most Overrated in Your Opinion???

OP TRITONK175

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
Willko wrote:
Willko wrote:
Halo 5, easily.

It plays nothing like a Halo game, yet gets praised constantly for it. Halo 4 is a worse Halo game, in my eyes. But at least it gets a lot of hate.
HALO 5 multiplayer is different then older games but is it bad? the campaign was lame but the new mechanics were trying to make it stand out thrusting helps a lot in campaign staying alive. The health system is good. I see a lot of hate for HALO 5 but the multiplayer is fun. (R.I.P BREAKOUT)
Halo 5's multiplayer would be good if it was a part of some new franchise instead of trying to be a Halo game. Since they missed the mark of the Halo franchise so badly, then yes, I would call it bad overall. It's not enjoyable for me to play. When I put a disk in my Xbox that says "Halo", I expect to be treated to a Halo experience. Halo 5 does not provide that. That's why I haven't played it since November 2015 and never will again unless they add some classic playlists or something. Matchmaking offers absolutely nothing to me.
They added HALO combat evolved classic playlist.
I think H4 is trash and the fact that its some people's first Halo, disgusts me
Willko wrote:
Willko wrote:
Halo 5, easily.

It plays nothing like a Halo game, yet gets praised constantly for it. Halo 4 is a worse Halo game, in my eyes. But at least it gets a lot of hate.
HALO 5 multiplayer is different then older games but is it bad? the campaign was lame but the new mechanics were trying to make it stand out thrusting helps a lot in campaign staying alive. The health system is good. I see a lot of hate for HALO 5 but the multiplayer is fun. (R.I.P BREAKOUT)
Halo 5's multiplayer would be good if it was a part of some new franchise instead of trying to be a Halo game. Since they missed the mark of the Halo franchise so badly, then yes, I would call it bad overall. It's not enjoyable for me to play. When I put a disk in my Xbox that says "Halo", I expect to be treated to a Halo experience. Halo 5 does not provide that. That's why I haven't played it since November 2015 and never will again unless they add some classic playlists or something. Matchmaking offers absolutely nothing to me.
They added HALO combat evolved classic playlist.
No. They added anniversary throwback playlist. It was on Halo CE maps, but it still included the sprinting, the clamber, the ground-pound, the thrusters, etc. None of that stuff was disabled.
I think almost every game is overrated in some way, but out of these for me personally Halo 5 was a little overrated, the advertising for it mostly, the multiplayer didn't start that great but they are improving I believe. And the campaign was where it really went down hard.
I think H4 is trash and the fact that its some people's first Halo, disgusts me
Halo 4 is my favourite Halo (my first Halo was Halo 3 in case you're wondering).
I had a tough time picking, but I eventually went with Halo 4. All of Bungie's games deserve all the praise they get. Halo 4 gets a lot of hate, but it still deserves more. Halo 5 isn't really overrated, because it still gets a lot of hate.
So, this is pretty much the "I don't like the fact that people like Halo 3" thread (not talking about OP).
JV11077 wrote:
JV11077 wrote:
Halo 5 definitely. Everyone acts like Halo 5's MP is the best multiplayer of all time, but compared to past halos and other games on the market these days it's just decent at best.
Actually most people hate halo 5s multiplayer
Really? Cause it seems like here on waypoint and /r/Halo everyone loves the MP.
What Halo Waypoint have you been going on? But I'm going to say Halo 3 for reasons already stated.
So, this is pretty much the "I don't like the fact that people like Halo 3" thread (not talking about OP).
Seems like it (for the record, I think Halo 3 is a masterpiece).
I think H4 is trash and the fact that its some people's first Halo, disgusts me
Couldn't agree more. People who's favorite game is Halo 5 don't bother me, mostly because there's nobody like that who exists. I cringe whenever people say their favorite Halo is Halo 4, though. It also seems like the Halo 4 lovers are the ones who act like little toddlers when you say that you didn't like it.
Halo 3 is definitely the most overrated. I see that this game requires more skill than the other Halos, but to people who have not mastered precision this game can be very frustrating and unappealing. What makes things worse is that the automatics don't stand a chance unless the opponent is extremely close or he is already weak. People complain about Halos 4 and 5 "not feeling like Halo," but at least they provide a more "noob-friendly" environment to balance Halo 3's harshness.
I think H4 is trash and the fact that its some people's first Halo, disgusts me
Most of the people who started with it did because of ignorance. I began with it because Halo 4 was the newest Halo as of 2013, not because it was better or worse than 3 or Reach. Even so, to reference my post above, Halo 4 is the most noob-friendly and I and probably many others do not regret beginning there and then branching out.
Doom265 wrote:
I think H4 is trash and the fact that its some people's first Halo, disgusts me
Couldn't agree more. People who's favorite game is Halo 5 don't bother me, mostly because there's nobody like that who exists. I cringe whenever people say their favorite Halo is Halo 4, though. It also seems like the Halo 4 lovers are the ones who act like little toddlers when you say that you didn't like it.
Halo 4 is my favourite Halo and yes, I whine like a little -Yoink- if someone hates on it!!!
I think H4 is trash and the fact that its some people's first Halo, disgusts me
Most of the people who started with it did because of ignorance. I began with it because Halo 4 was the newest Halo as of 2013, not because it was better or worse than 3 or Reach. Even so, to reference my post above, Halo 4 is the most noob-friendly and I and probably many others do not regret beginning there and then branching out.
Halo 4 is my favourite Halo, but Halo 3 was my first.
TRITONK175 wrote:
I think H4 is trash and the fact that its some people's first Halo, disgusts me
Most of the people who started with it did because of ignorance. I began with it because Halo 4 was the newest Halo as of 2013, not because it was better or worse than 3 or Reach. Even so, to reference my post above, Halo 4 is the most noob-friendly and I and probably many others do not regret beginning there and then branching out.
Halo 4 is my favourite Halo, but Halo 3 was my first.
Um... are you trolling? And what do you mean Halo 4 is your favorite Halo? It's not a halo game.
Doom265 wrote:
TRITONK175 wrote:
I think H4 is trash and the fact that its some people's first Halo, disgusts me
Most of the people who started with it did because of ignorance. I began with it because Halo 4 was the newest Halo as of 2013, not because it was better or worse than 3 or Reach. Even so, to reference my post above, Halo 4 is the most noob-friendly and I and probably many others do not regret beginning there and then branching out.
Halo 4 is my favourite Halo, but Halo 3 was my first.
Um... are you trolling? And what do you mean Halo 4 is your favorite Halo? It's not a halo game.
I'm not trolling, and how is Halo 4 not a Halo game???
TRITONK175 wrote:
Doom265 wrote:
TRITONK175 wrote:
I think H4 is trash and the fact that its some people's first Halo, disgusts me
Most of the people who started with it did because of ignorance. I began with it because Halo 4 was the newest Halo as of 2013, not because it was better or worse than 3 or Reach. Even so, to reference my post above, Halo 4 is the most noob-friendly and I and probably many others do not regret beginning there and then branching out.
Halo 4 is my favourite Halo, but Halo 3 was my first.
Um... are you trolling? And what do you mean Halo 4 is your favorite Halo? It's not a halo game.
I'm not trolling, and how is Halo 4 not a Halo game???
Sorry I quoted the wrong comment. Anyways, why do you need to be a -Yoink- if someone doesn't like your favorite game?
Doom265 wrote:
TRITONK175 wrote:
Doom265 wrote:
TRITONK175 wrote:
I think H4 is trash and the fact that its some people's first Halo, disgusts me
Most of the people who started with it did because of ignorance. I began with it because Halo 4 was the newest Halo as of 2013, not because it was better or worse than 3 or Reach. Even so, to reference my post above, Halo 4 is the most noob-friendly and I and probably many others do not regret beginning there and then branching out.
Halo 4 is my favourite Halo, but Halo 3 was my first.
Um... are you trolling? And what do you mean Halo 4 is your favorite Halo? It's not a halo game.
I'm not trolling, and how is Halo 4 not a Halo game???
Sorry I quoted the wrong comment. Anyways, why do you need to be a -Yoink- if someone doesn't like your favorite game?
I wasn't, I just asked why you don't consider Halo 4 a Halo game???
I won't disagree with anything you said about 1 & 2, but personally I'm tired of hearing how Halo 3 was The Answer To All Things, especially from a multiplayer standpoint. Most over-rated Halo: Halo 3.
Definitely. Halo 3 was a brilliant game, but fans are driven by nostalgia.
Halo 3 was the first Halo game for a lot of todays players.
Ya, it brings back memory's of the good o'l days.
I think H4 is trash and the fact that its some people's first Halo, disgusts me
Only to little toddlers who scream when the get killed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7