Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Which Halo is Most Overrated in Your Opinion???

OP TRITONK175

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
JV11077 wrote:
Halo 5 definitely. Everyone acts like Halo 5's MP is the best multiplayer of all time, but compared to past halos and other games on the market these days it's just decent at best.
Actually most people hate halo 5s multiplayer
I know. Like, when ever I go on Team Slayer, I'm able to shoot someone 10 times in the head and they won't die, while they can shoot me twice, and I'm dead
All of them have their own issues, but in general they are all great.
Halo 3 was the best halo game. Y'all are tipsy
I love ALL the games, but if I had to pick it would probably be Halo 3. If I put the noltagia aside and me being a huge fanboy, I can make a multitude of arguments for why it’s overrated in certain areas.
So with that logic, I’m tipsy if I find Halo 2 better
Halo 3, it had so many creative ideas.
I thought 5 was played out big. Good game, but not great. TBH i probably did not give enough play value for everything...e.g. mp games.
None of them. Both arent really overrated.
Yh I haven't got one to overrate to be honest they are all good!
Halo 5 ofc
I was kinda jokin' around. Besides, a month after posting that I kinda like halo 2 better.
I was kinda jokin' around. Besides, a month after posting that I kinda like halo 2 better.
I wouldnt worry about it mate! I found H3 was my game just because thats the Halo that got me into the frachise to begin with. I do like all of the Halo games in general just H3 hits it home for me! Plus its occured to me that people on here don't really know how to joke so dont worry about it aha
I have to go H5. The campaign was awful and although the multiplayer ended up being okay it lacked huge amounts of content for a long time and much of the player retention strategy has just been 'grind'.

Not going to claim Road to recon or Reach didn't have their own grinds, but Achilles marine kills and SR152 just sap your soul. I fully expect when Reach and progression comes to MCC I may well give up on the 152 grind because I will just prefer playing MCC
To me Halo 3 was a bit over hyped, but I’d say it deserved all its praise after the mess that was Halo 2’s legendary campaign and glitchy matchmaking ( on the original Xbox ) but to me Halo 2 is overrated, the level design is just poor for the most part and the campaign is extremely difficult, but still fun. Multiplayer was very unbalanced and glitchy, with button combos and moon jumps rampant along with the op energy sword with infinite ammo. For me it’s Halo 2, as much as I love it, I feel it gets too much praise. Still better than 4 & 5 though.
Halo 3 was great, but the nostalgia it gave fans makes it the current day over hyped halo. Halo 3 isn't as good as people make it out to be, compared to all of the other Halo games. I feel like 2-3, but especially halo 3 super fans, and blinded to many good things in current halo games.

Or alternatively, halo 3 set the highest bar for halo, and the new games just can't be as good overall?
Halo ce
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7