Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Which Halo multiplayer should inspire Halo 6?

OP Jasux

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo 5 because for me it was the most intuitive. However, I would like to see the return of load outs from Halo 4.
I want Halo 3, but with innovation. I don't want a Halo 3 ripoff, I want a Halo 3 and then some. I want all the stuff we got in halo 3 and new things and updates (including better graphics) that don't compromise the foundation of the game (as Halo Reach, Halo 4, and Halo 5: Guardians have all done). I want new vehicles (Halo Wars vehicles, like the wolverine, for example) added into the sandbox, I want new weapons and maybe some new grenade types, I want equipment to return, I want halo 5's forge mode incorporated into the classic halo formula (also with improvements), I want destructible environments, Halo Reach's armor customization system with new pieces and armor types to customize (perhaps an emblem creator or even color customization for individual pieces of your armor), I want playable elites to come back, I want dual-wielding to return, I want the same amount of gametypes we got with Halo 3 and then some, I want social playlists to return, and I want the old art style to return in force. I think the majority of people want this for Halo 6, and if this is what Halo 6 will offer and if it is marketed as such, Halo will be back baby! We'll just have to wait and see, though. Fingers crossed!
I would honestly say a mix between Halo 2 and Halo 3!
would definitely have to agree with this.
I chose Reach, but can understand why so many picked 3 since I did have the most fun with that game overall.
I absolutely love H2 & H3's multiplayer but I got it give it to H2
Spoiler:
Show
I liked halo 3, but the lack of sprint and maneuverability are a little clunky for modern games.
It's real close for me, between Reach and 3 but ultimately, I just gotta pick Reach. Invasion and the armor unlock/challenges system were just too good to get rid of.
But ditch the countdown crap leaving the map. Bring back "The Guardians" from Halo 3
I would honestly say a mix between Halo 2 and Halo 3!
Exactly my thoughts... See you soon on Halo 3 BC then 🤘😎
It's real close for me, between Reach and 3 but ultimately, I just gotta pick Reach. Invasion and the armor unlock/challenges system were just too good to get rid of.
But ditch the countdown crap leaving the map. Bring back "The Guardians" from Halo 3
Yes, dude! There were some cool ideas with that. Especially Sandtrap, with it's jumping proximitty mines, and Sandbox, with its giant laser towers that gunned you down for daring to venture into the dark.
I'd like some hybrid of halo 3 and halo 5 but leaning slightly more towards halo 3 with equipment and map design
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2