Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

which halo youtuber is best?

OP RunWithSpoons

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Act Man, LateNight, Halo Canon, and Hidden Xperia.
ReadyUpLive or Halofollower
I wish there were more people who played halo to have fun and to screw around. Like rooster teeth or M3RKMUSIC on CoD.
Hidden Xperia helped me quite a lot to learn Halo's lore better.

EDIT: Just realized this is an old thread.
Halo Division - because I`m german and they`re german
I said "other" just to see the results... sorry for not being productive.
Defiantly me! Prophet of Ark, jokes aside. I like LNG and The Act Man!
Halo Completionist. Come at me Spiteul fanboys.
Silver's videos are entertaining and very well presented. I'm currently trying to attempt HCE's LASO...
I mean no offense but I mean... RUL??? You guys disgust me...
Just started watching Hidden Xperia and he's very good
MythicTyrant or GameGrumps
Personally, I really love LateNightGaming. His videos are all so well presented and thought out, intelligent and insightful. He talks about important topics that need to be talked about, including the bad stuff. But he does so in a very constructive manner.

He's not a 343i kiss -Yoink- like ReadyUpLive either.

Who's your favorite and why?
Forge labs
Pingy
i said other because i dont like any of them
SIR... You have failed to add the most important choice to the list, the guys who created all of the great stories, and the funny episodes from the games: Rooster Teeth. If anything they got Halo more recognition even after CE ended. That's why I went back to the game after it came out at least, because I never knew what you could do.

Now as for the ones I do know and why not them:

Halo Follower: Biased and boring
Ready Up Live: Biased and boring after a while. plus a lot of support to 343i
LatenightGaming: No... I got tired of it after a while. As much as I liked the old games, he doesn't seem like he wants to move on from them. He wants all of the Old back and none of the new.
Actman: Idk why I haven't watched much of him. the only video i've seen was against 343i
iSpiteful: The vids get boring after a while.

here are some respected ones not including Rooster Teeth:
TheReachWay: Not actually all that boring. Plus the Assassination Montages are awesome.
ForgeLabs: Why them? Because Mr.Pokephile. I subbed to him before I even knew about Forge Labs. And i actually found him in-game one time

That is all.
SIR... You have failed to add the most important choice to the list, the guys who created all of the great stories, and the funny episodes from the games: Rooster Teeth. If anything they got Halo more recognition even after CE ended. That's why I went back to the game after it came out at least, because I never knew what you could do.

Now as for the ones I do know and why not them:

Halo Follower: Biased and boring
Ready Up Live: Biased and boring after a while. plus a lot of support to 343i
LatenightGaming: No... I got tired of it after a while. As much as I liked the old games, he doesn't seem like he wants to move on from them. He wants all of the Old back and none of the new.
Actman: Idk why I haven't watched much of him. the only video i've seen was against 343i
iSpiteful: The vids get boring after a while.

here are some respected ones not including Rooster Teeth:
TheReachWay: Not actually all that boring. Plus the Assassination Montages are awesome.
ForgeLabs: Why them? Because Mr.Pokephile. I subbed to him before I even knew about Forge Labs. And i actually found him in-game one time

That is all.
Yeah, I made this poll a long time ago. In retrospect, I probably should have included rooster teeth, forge labs and Luke the notable
I never really thought about RT as a halo YouTuber because Red vs Blue is kind of its own thing
This is kind of tough for me as I watch them all for different reasons:

For best gameplay - Pingy (shout out to the lad)
For best commentary/challenges - iSpiteful
For best/most relevant news - LateNightGaming
For interesting videos - Halo Follower
For cool custom games - Forge Labs (not on list tho?)
For tips - LukeTheNotable (not on it either lol)

Also you forgot proximity and UberNick who are in my opinion who of the better commentary Halo Youtubers.
I watch Halofollower, Act Man and LNG (Late Night Gaming). As for who I think's the best, Halofollower has got a bit c**p these days, so I'm torn between Act Man and LNG. I'm gonna go with LNG because he's just got a great personality. He seems like the kind of guy you just want to sit down and talk about games with for a couple of hours. He's relatable, got some really good ideas and is unashamedly geeky about stuff like dynamic lightning and texture resolution and I love it!!! Not to take anything away from Act Man though; he's one of the funniest guys I've seen on YouTube and he's editing skills are incredible.

A huge shoutout to Halo Completionist too; if you need help with an achievement or a Legendary playthrough or LASO or (cause you love torturing yourself) SLASO he's THE guy you want!!!
Herecy wrote:
Halo Completionist. Come at me Spiteul fanboys.
Silver's videos are entertaining and very well presented. I'm currently trying to attempt HCE's LASO...
Great shoutout to a sadly overlooked genius. And good luck with LASO. You're a braver man/woman than I am.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3