Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Which is the best Type-25 Plasma Rifle?

OP TanEugene94

Ever since the Halo video games came out, which is the best Type-25 Plasma Rifle from those games?
very hard they keep changing it some good and bad
Oo I love the plasma rifle this is a great question. My favorite is the Halo 2 variant and it looks even better in Anniversary graphics too. The Reach one comes a close second.
I still like the Type-25 Plasma Rifle in the Halo 2 Anniversary.
Halo 2 has both the best design and best balancing
Halo CE, can stun enemies
I just like how the reach PR looks
Halo 2 with CE in second
I like halo 3's mostly because that's the one I'm most used to. Just felt easy to use and simply to understand like all basic weapons should be.
If the choice for the Halo 2 version includes the Anniversary edition then that is my favourite, and purely because of the way it looks.
Oo I love the plasma rifle this is a great question. My favorite is the Halo 2 variant and it looks even better in Anniversary graphics too. The Reach one comes a close second.
What about functionality?
I think halo CE had the only actually useable plasma rifle that can be used in multiplayer.
Halo CE. It is the most alien looking version of the weapon in my opinion, it's also not completely unusable in multiplayer.
Can you bring back thistype for infinite?
inch1ne wrote:
What about functionality?
It would have to be Halo CE's for functionality. Although Halo 2's dual wielded is pretty good too if you know what you are doing.
For me its mostly going to be the Halo Combat Evolved weapons based purely on their .... juicy... soundeffects.
Halo 2A is the best Plasma Rifle but i really like the Halo Reach one.
I chose the halo 2 pr, even though halo ce may have a slightly better version, 2 has dual wielding. Dual halo 2 pr beats halo ce pr every day of the week and twice on sunday lol