Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Which is the worst Battle rifle?

OP BKW3

Just want to know what you think. Post your favorite BR or your own tier list below. Be polite :)
Currently I’d say it’s the Halo 5 Battle Rifle after it got nerfed.
I think the H3 BR was disliked initially because they changed from hit scan to projectile which threw people through a loop. I liked the difference.
Never liked the Halo 3 Battle rifle. For me, I always been having hit detection issues with the first 3 rounds not registering as a hit. Maybe it's my connection, but that's the issue i'm having with that one.
For me I liked H4 the least: felt it had the least well-defined role (as long as we're talking H5-post balancing). The H4 BR just didn't seem to be well enough defined from the DMR and magnum
HA!! Yeah I've never liked the BR but now I really don't care for the halo 5 version and prefer the classic h2 version in halo5.
I detest Halo 3's BR. It feels like I'm just firing ghost bullets. It doesn't help that Halo 3 has a questionable netcode.
Halo 5. The lag is also no help
BKW3 wrote:
Just want to know what you think. Post your favorite BR or your own tier list below. Be polite :)
Definitely, the Halo 3 BR.
Halo 3 had the worst BR. Halo 2 classic BR will always be my favourite.
Halo 5 100%
I would go with H5g one, I dislike it's design, sound & it feeling underpowered for a rifle.
Halo 4 didn't sound very good and felt weird to use but, Halo 5 is the worst one.
Halo 5 BR, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, but they did and its now horrible
Definitely the Halo 5 BR. Ever since that thing got nerfed it has just sucked.
Halo 4's BR felt weird and sounded off to the usual BR