Which one do you love more infection or war zone

OP Mr T Shelby

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Which one do you love more infection or war zone

Make Your Selection:

Infection. I would trade pretty much every other game mode for it.
Don't play either, never liked infection or warzone. Why do you not have that as a vote option ?
I like both equally.
infection is pants.
I I like infection a lot, but Warzone caters to my play style and it rubbed off better on me than Infection first did in Reach so I have to go with it.
Both are fun. But find myself mostly in Warzone.
at the moment I am enjoying Infection way more then warzone
Warzone feels to repetitive, plus the matches take to long. I would rather kick back, relax and have fun in good ol' infection.
I like Arena better than Warzone in general, at least right now.
That might change when Warzone Firefight comes back.
Kirrokun wrote:
Warzone feels to repetitive, plus the matches take to long. I would rather kick back, relax and have fun in good ol' infection.
Me too xD
Warzone.
Definitely Warzone. Infection is fun but then again, nothing new.
This is honestly the hardest decision I've had to make in my time on these forums lol, but in the end I think I'll have to go with warzone.
Tough choice but I'll go with infection. The pyscological effect that I get when I play that mode is crazy. Like when you know your the last guy and everyone else is a zombie is scary
eh i like warzone personally because infection uses assault rifles which are t op for a infection game type.
I like infection, its a good game to play if I wanna sit back and relax.
Or id play some ranked arena (normally team arena).
Warzone. I like infection, but I found it old after a while, especially since its the same maps.
infection all the way
Warzone! Infection is cool, but to me Warzone is on top.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2