Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Which one? Halo 5 or Star Wars: Battlefront (EA)?

OP General CJG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10
I might disagree Marcos94, Battlefront managed to sell like 4 times more than Halo 5 and managed to outsold The Witcher 3, Destiny and it became the best selling Star Wars game, beating Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. And fair enough, don't vote if you want LatchedRacer90.
Do you know how to properly reply to someone? lol
Def.... halo5
For me Halo comes first as a shooter but in terms of fun it has to be Battlefront.
Halo 5
battlefront for sounding and looking amazing has very shallow gunplay which I dislike strongly. Also is there a conquest mode in it like og battlefront
[Deleted]
I honestly prefer Halo 5 over Battlefront. Both are fun, but Halo rewards a skilled player more and it is more of a challenge which i really enjoy. I feel like I learn something everytime i play. In Battlefront you just run around and pew pew people. Both games are fun in their own way though
HA! No contest on this one. Im comming back to halo from battlefield because of battlefront. Because of this weak, casual, and down right shallow monument to fanboydom i gotta wait this the end of 2016 for BF5. Thanks starwars, once again you strangle creativity with your monolithic market presence. Hopefully swbf will fade away quickly once nostalgia ebbs and we can get back to deep tactical games. Till then halo 5 is causing me all sorts of frustration because of my low arena skills and im loving every minute of it (when im not raging at getting groundpounded again). Im being forced to improve and study the maps and play styles in a way a game hasnt made me do since bf3. Good work 343, not perfect but better then most things.
That's a dumb question!
After playing the Battlefront Beta I have to say Halo. Im a huge Star Wars fan and Battlefront was one of my top 3 hyped games this year. It feels and looks like Star Wars but besides that its pure garbage. Its so so bad.
Never could I compare my love for STAR WARS and HALO. But as for those two games I would say HALO 5 because HALO is primarily a gaming community.
The beta was enough to convince me I wasn't going to buy Battlefront. I did not enjoy it, I got Fallout 4 instead.
The beta was enough to convince me I wasn't going to buy Battlefront. I did not enjoy it, I got Fallout 4 instead.
Same here, but I lost interest in Fallout 4 after some 10 hours and queued for Halo 5 Arena instead.
halo 5
asking reddit would have better results
Would have to be Halo for me. Don't think Battlefront is even finished!
Battlefront is pretty good, when in modes that can capitalize on the games unique features. Gamemodes like blast are not fun at all, it's basically CoD, where modes like walker assault, heros vs villains, it is on par or greater than halo because of all of the unique features included in those modes
didn't play Star Wars yet. It's next game in whishlist so i probably vote in a month lol
Haven't played bf yet but have enjoyed halo 5 to this point
I made the mistake and bough Battlefront last weekend, played it for about 12 hours across 2 days and never touched it since then. I was never that fast bored of a game.
If you played both, you'd realize that they are not made to be compared. Battlefront has been streemlined to the point where most "dedicated fps players" will find it too simple and boring pretty fast.

Battlefront is made for star wars fans, not for gamers. (This is just my oppinion)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10