Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Which pistol is better?

OP Cobrasnake81

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just wondering which one people prefer: the new 5 shot kill halo 5 guardians pistol or the classic 13 shot kill halo 2 pistol
Gameplay wise, probably the 5 shot pistol. As Halo 2 was hard to take down shields with!
Halo 2's was nearly worthless, but Halo 5's actually works.
The 5 shot of course
The new one (Halo 5)
I prefer Halo 5’s pistol to Halo 2.
halo 2. I don't care how much better every other pistol was when actually fighting people, the halo 2 pistol just had a super satisfying sound both in classic and remastered, plus it shoots real fast and is fun to duel weild.
Gonna go with the 5 shot H5 pistol. It's a faster way to get a kill without that poor accuracy and constant reloading.
I personally liked the halo 4 pistol
Definitely going with the Reach pistol...none really compare to me.
I don't like overpowered pistols, it ruins the flow of the game when you already have marksman rifles supposed to be doing that job. Halo: Reach for me, it's not worthless but going into a fight with one isn't the easiest.
Halo 5. I never really liked the Halo 2 pistol tbh.
I think the Halo 5 standard Magnum is nearly perfect. It's extremely satisfying to get good with, and I love everything about it's performance except that I think it has far too much range (like everything in Halo 5). I also love it's clean black finish. If they copied the exact same Magnum for Halo 6 but just reduced it's range, I think it would be Purrrfect.
Id prefer the H2 pistol tbh. I liked the look of it.
Halo 5's, It is, as most others have stated, practical.
Halo 2 pistol was my favorite In my opinion
I like the feel of the halo 5 one
Halo 2 cause it's just fun
Halo 5s for sure lol no bloom either
H5's M6H2. The only thing that Halo 2's M6C is that it isn't quite as awful as Halo 3's M6G.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2